𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟.

Still Saturday -- 8:35 AM

Ryujin's P.O.V

I was shaking with rage.

My hand was well bandaged and wrapped with a gauze to heal my wound. I still couldn't get the image of that much blood out of my head, it made me fear but it also made me terribly angry.

I cleaned up all the blood from the floor, from my bed, and my bag, I also threw away the knife, and kept the letter tucked into the pocket of my sweatpants. I wasn't going to allow them to toy with me to the point where they could harm Yeji, I could care less about them trying to terrify me. When he referred to Yeji as 'cute roommate' I almost lost it right then and there.

Dialling the number that I like to keep hidden and ignored, my breath hitches once I hear his clear breath as if he were actually here. Inhaling once, I force myself to exhale but can't seem to do it, "You're holding your breath aren't you?" JK says with a laugh following his sentence, which causes me to cough embarrassed at how well he knows me. My breathing is rough and tired and shaky and it makes me want to scream but I can't seem to find my voice, let alone the courage to say anything.

"You've got to stop with these bad habits, you zone out all the time, and hold your breath too many times a day, its ridiculous" I grit my teeth, hearing the criticism, "I know what you guys did."

I say those six simple but frozen words while they intentionally slip from my mouth.

"Oh, the whole bloody knife thing? That was Suga's idea, I added the letter" I could practically see the wink he would've given me if we were face to face. "You better leave her alone, I'm serious" This makes him laugh, he thinks I'm weak, which I am, but it still infuriates me nonetheless.

"Meet me at my apartment, I have half of what I owe you on Friday, and don't bring the rest of the guys" I knew he'd listen to every single detail because that's how JK is, he's always up to being alone with me. Which is why I called him, knowing that Chris, Lee Know, and Suga would've brought along someone.

After he agrees, I hang up, and tuck the small knife in my pocket along with the letter that's already in there.

I look in the mirror and give myself a smile that somewhat encourages me.

Leaving the dormitory, I walk to the bus stop, and wait for a bus.

When the bus arrives, I sit in the middle, on a vacant seat now occupied by me, leaning my head against the window, I let out a sigh and feel the outline of the knife inside my pocket, knowing exactly what I'm about to do. I'm not very experienced when it comes to killing someone, and I'm not sure that JK will be very easy to kill but it'll be a win win.

If I do end up killing him, I'll be relieved, if he kills me, I'll also be relieved.

Like I said, win win situation.

Getting off the bus, I walk the rest of the way to my apartment, and in the distance, I catch a glimpse of JK leaning against a tree with a vape pen in his mouth. I'm not really willing to fight him if he ends up smelling like blueberry muffins.

It'll just make me crave blueberry muffins.

"You look extra deadly today" JK says with a tone that'd sound like he was complimenting me, when we both know that's not it. "Where's the money?" He asks with his veiny hands in his pockets, and his brow raised with his signature smirk that tugs the corner of his lips. I'd have to admit that he's very beautiful, so are all the others, they're gorgeous. However, I'm not here for beautiful nor gorgeous.

"It's inside the apartment, come on" I whisper, but he catches on to my words and follows me inside. "Still the ugliest apartment I have ever seen" He insults with a grin on his face, obviously he's trying to annoy me to death.