𝐸𝓂𝒷𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒 (𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁)

3 Months and 10 Days Later

Friday -- 8:29 PM

Ryujin's P.O.V

The heaviness in my chest stayed. Tucked and coddled into my heart, weakening my courage with every second it stays there. I take a small breath, a bigger one, and then a deeper one. It still doesn't work.

They say to count to ten while taking deep breaths to calm down, but it seems to not work.

I had first started the strategy two months ago, it worked, it worked for the nightmares and the anxiety I get sometimes.

However, nothing will stop the coming ache and nausea when it comes to visiting them all in prison. Min Yoon Gi, Jeon Jung Kook, Lee Min Ho, Bang Chan.

Suga and lee know were caught at the airport about a week ago. Apparently they were going to flee to someplace else, I'm glad we caught them, however, now I had to prepare for court and trials and stuff. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that but I'd manage, I'd manage it all with Beomgyu beside me, stabelling me.

Holding me.

He's my favourite person.

"He will see you now" Said a police officer, watching us to make sure Jungkook didn't throw a tantrum or try to break the glass settling between me and those familiar eyes. Eyes I didn't expect to be so calm and almost soothing. He was guided in, his rough, leather looking hands bound in handcuffs, scratches and bruises visible on the hands that once caused me such pain. His lips curled into a line that wasn't a smile or a frown. It looked as though he was trying to remember who I was, assessing me, wondering if this confident, ambitious, successful woman he used to torment was really the Shin Ryujin that his hands and his mouth had hurt.

I lifted my chin slightly, hopping he couldn't see through the walls I carefully built, surrounding my emotions like a shield, a shield I'd make sure he wouldn't be able to see.

"What? You aren't going to take a seat?" His tone mocks the current condition he's in, it's as if he weren't in jail. "I would pull out your chair for you but as you can see...I'm in a bit of a situation" Jungkook gestures towards his handcuffs, I sigh and sit down.

"To what do I owe this visit?" He jeered, admiring the thin layer of glass between us. "I want an explanation." I answered with a voice that didn't tremble, didn't falter, and I applaud myself for that. "For what?" It angered me how nonchalant he was about this, did he not regret, did he not feel a thing about being put in this cell like he rightfully should. My brow ticked up in anger, and I already began crumbling, bit by bit I was showing him the grief, the anger, and the trauma.

All things he already knew he could reveal, because it was always Jungkook who could make me beg for mercy, beg to let me go. Yet it was also him who tended to the wounds he had placed, made sure I took a spoon full of the food they placed before me after I had vomited out my own blood because of the fear, their abuse. I always wondered why, why he'd make it seem as though he were on my side, but then turn around as if he didn't tell me that the pain would stop the next day.

Was I just a toy he charged when it was dead?

A doll he stitched back up when it tore?

"You know exactly what I mean! Why did you do what you did? Not only the beatings, the threats, but also the manipulation. Giving me the thought that you were there for me! Why'd you make me think we could be friends!" I screamed so loud that the guard watching us eventually turned away, opening the door and leaving, keeping a close watch through the window.