Sweet Gyu

Tuesday morning

Beomgyu's P.O.V

It's weird waking up with someone next to you.

It's less lonely.

The warmth is radiating between us and it makes me want to stay like this forever. Like I'm being cradled, comforted, and loved. I'm not used to it, I don't believe it, and I'm still half asleep.

I can feel her light weighted head on my arm as I try to tug it off, I feel her hair, her cheek pressed against my arm. Lips lazily pouted while her leg is wrapped around mine. I'm so mesmerized that I stop and just stare.

She looks good.

It feels good.

Although, we never did anything I'd usually do with a woman in my bed, it felt good.

It felt good to not be hungover, to not scream at the woman in my bed to get out, and to sleep in.

Sleep in?

It's Tuesday.

I curse underneath my breath and turn my head towards the digital clock on my night stand.

8:03 AM

Biting my lip, I unwillingly turn my head to admire Ryujin as she sleeps soundly, curled and engraved in my embrace. I love it.

I groan at the thought of getting out of my bed, and that's what wakes Ryujin up. She groans as well and squints her eyes open, she looks adorable, I felt the same rush of emotion when I first saw her genuinely grinning at the mall.

What the-

What has happened to me?

"What time is it?" She mutters, rubbing her eyes as she tries to arrange her messy hair. I stop her though, and peck her lips. I like her messy hair. I love her lips.

Damn, did I hit my head or something?

Why am I simping so much? Or was this always normal?

"No, we have to get to Hanlim" I purse my lips at her refusal and get out of bed as she looks up at me, probably still processing that we'll be late if we don't start getting ready right now. "Did I really stay the night?" I hear Ryujin whisper to herself whilst I walk in the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. "Yes" I answer her with a proud grin on my face, I'd totally brag about being the first man to get Ryujin in my bed, though I'm not sure if I'm the first she's ever been with.

I stop brushing my teeth and tilt my head, thinking. Has she ever had a boyfriend?

"What am I supposed to wear, my uniform is in my dorm?!" Ryujin declares with irritation in her tone while she crosses her arms and walks in the bathroom to complain to me. What does she want me to do?

"I don't know-" She cuts me off with a scoff, "I shouldn't ask you, all you care about is yourself anyway" I close my eyes and take in a breath to draw in some patience. Smiling bitterly, I finish up in the bathroom, and then change into my uniform before meeting Ryujin raiding my fridge downstairs. Ryujin doesn't notice me when I walk in so I just watch her as she struggles to reach a pack of chips.