Excluding Gyu.

Still Thursday -- 5:14 PM

Author's  P.O.V

Ryujin's not sure how long they've been standing there. The two of them staring at the girls as if they've just grown a second head, and Ryujin then concludes that they only expected her. They didn't expect the ambush she prepared for them, she needed them to be easy to punish.

All Ryujin could think of after everything is getting back at them for how much they messed her up.

Coddling the fear that flowed in her stomach, embracing her pain and harming her left and right.

They should pay.

And if Ryujin hadn't met Beomgyu, or any of her dear friends.

She would've murdered Suga, Lee Know, JK, and Chris.

 Ryujin used to think of killing them all the time, and then if she failed at least her suffering would be over, thoughts like that just deepened the hole she was already in. However, back then she was disgusted by herself, she could only think of herself as abnormal, wrecked, and sick.

But now she thinks it shamelessly. 

'I would've murdered them.'

Lee Know makes eye contact with Ryujin first and raises his brow angrily, Ryujin can't help but love the situation. But the rest of the girls are aren't really enjoying it as much. They try to intimidate them which is definitely not working because by the way they're looking at them makes Ryujin think that they probably think they look like a freak show. Yeji has her arms crossed with her eyes narrowed, but her vaguely quivering lips give out her fear easily.

Lia stands the farthest back as all she does is gulp while staring at the two men, her eyes wide. Chae isn't so scared, and it makes sense since the face of death probably scares her more than just hearing about Lee Know and Suga, but her hands shake slightly, though she looks the most composed. Yuna doesn't even try to hide it, the moment the two came in the emptied restaurant, she ran behind the counter and into the door that stated 'STAFF ONLY' in bold.

Right now, she's creeping behind the door, with no doubt, scared for her life.

In Ryujin's gut, she feels the regret pile up, feeling bad for asking for their help, as she tried to make it clear that if they ever felt too scared or uncomfortable, they could just leave and never even come back to defend her.

Though, she just couldn't be alone, they could use force easily if they wanted to.

Against their grip, Ryujin's weak.

Terribly weak.

Ryujin clears her throat as Suga rolls his eyes and turns to leave.

However before she could say anything, Yeji scurries up to him, gripping his shoulder. Ryujin can see her trembling hands.

"Stay, we have a proposal, a deal. You owe her that at least" Yeji states, her voice deep and hard, she gulps as Suga pierces her cat eyes with his. Lee Know sighs before relaxing his shoulders the tension in them seeping out, though Ryujin can't say the same for the rest of them. "Sit" Ryujin says, inviting them to choose any seat in this entire restaurant. They glare at her but sit either way. Once Ryujin's seated along with them, that's when the rest of the girls start coming to take a seat next to her as they stare uneasily across from them.

Lee Know and Suga sit lazily, they have no idea how Ryujin was about to play them.

Assuming it works.