Drunken Love

Still Thursday -- 6:01 PM

Beomgyu's P.O.V

"Wow, so you're all just excluding Gyu today?"

I mock an angry expression but instantly break into a smile once Ryujin turns, completely ecstatic. I can't help but study the look in her eyes, the crinkles that her eyes leave when her smile reaches them.

I adore her smile.

Her arms wrap around me, and squeeze me as though I could disappear in a moment. I wonder what made her so happy? I don't wanna be arrogant and say it's me but I'm pretty sure she's happy because of me. I place a short kiss on her forehead, so vague that I'm sure no one saw. As a result, Ryujin looks up at me with the biggest grin her face as she goes on to say sorry about not inviting me or anything. "Ryujin explained that you'd totally loose your cool if you were here." Said Yeonjun as he brushed his hair back. "But I'm not sure who called you? Not that I don't want you here-" Soobin cuts him off, "I called him, and it seems I've made the right decision" The tallest in room states as he flashes Ryujin a smile.

"Well, who wants drinks! Or food" Babbled Yuna while she ran back into the Restaurants kitchen, where I'm sure there were some left overs.

And with that, we were all seated in one of the booths at the far end of the restaurant. Kai helped Yuna put music through built in speakers, while the rest of us set up the table. We ate and conversed, it was probably the least awkward time we've ever spent together. Although I avoided Yuna and Chaeryeong's eye throughout the entire dinner, and the same goes to them and the rest of the guys.

Overall it was relaxing.

Sipping my water, I felt a tug on my arm. I turned to see Ryujin smile goofily at me as if she'd been admiring me and my conversation for a minute now. It was adorable, borderline creepy, but still cute. She leans in, passing my gaze to my ear, whispering. "Can we go now, I want some time alone with you." Her words didn't slur but I knew she was drunk by the alcoholic scent and the hitch of her breath.

Sober Ryujin isn't like this.

I smile and pull back from her, deciding to tease her as I said "Let's stay a bit longer" I taunted, enjoying the pout that pulls at her mouth.

I try not to look at her mouth.

***

It's already been an hour, and Ryujin doesn't signal she wants to leave anymore. Instead she's having a good conversation with Kai, although I don't know what she's talking about, Yuna seems to blush, as if she overheard a bit of what she said. However, I'm too busy talking to Soobin and Taehyun. Lia's head is against Soobin's body, which is definitely distracting him so...I guess I'm really just conversing with Taehyun.

Though, I'm not sure I like how easy it is for Ryujin to just...I don't know, not be affected by me.

In my case, I always take one and too many other glances at her. And I see her, I admire her from a far most of the time, but the woman doesn't even turn her head to smile at me!

I guess I am a little disturbed at how affective she is.

I feel all flustered and flushed.

Blushing, I almost forgot, I blush way too much around her.

I like that I feel this, but it's hard to contain when she pays me no mind when I'm feeling like this.

And soon enough my attention is fully turned to her while Taehyun is talking to someone else, but I don't care because I'm just focused on the person beside me.