"𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦"

Still Saturday -- 7:00 PM

Ryujin's P.O.V

I should've seen this coming.

Beomgyu told me before hand and I'm still surprised to see him and his expensive car in front of me.

After I was told that I didn't have any debt anymore and that it was all payed off by Beomgyu, I went back to the dorm and chilled for most of the day, studied for tests and finished assignments.

All of that helped me forget the fact that I'd be meeting Beomgyu's parents today. So just imagine how surprised I was to see Beomgyu outside my door in a suit and his hair slick and tidy.

Looking like a real gentleman.

Is instantly what I thought but they were immediately diminished.

"You're very slow Ryujin, hurry up!"

I roll my eyes and remind myself that he's an A class jerk.

'A jerk that I'm weirdly thankful for'

"Do I have to do everything?!" Beomgyu ushers as he gestures at me still not inside his car.

I take that thought back.

"What's the rush?" I mumbled, Beomgyu sighs looking for something to do with his hands which he'd usually run through his hair but to avoid ruining it, he doesn't.

"You're meeting my parents. That is like a very big deal." I tilt my head remembering that he's famous.

I just don't know what he's famous for, I never bothered to search him up before.

"There are going to be a lot of people, kind of like the donations event except a lot of people are going to be in your face."

I nod, urging him to continue.

"Since they think we're dating, they'll ask you a lot of personal questions and your private life won't be very private" My eyes narrow at this, "Didn't you say I didn't have to meet your parents?" I question my arms now crossed, clearly uncomfortable. "Yeah well they're quite persistent" Beomgyu smirks and something in me says he didn't have choice.

I soft and melt when he says that, I despise my empathy for him.

I feel like he doesn't deserve it, but at the same time he does, although I know better.

'No one deserves to ever go through abuse'

"Ok, we're heading over to my place, so that you can get ready, you need to look the part" He chuckles but darkly. "Do you go to a lot of fancy events like this?" I ask and I clue in that that's personal, "Uh ever since I was a baby I've been in the spotlight, I am very much accustomed to being known" His tone sounds normal to me, almost jokingly playful, but his expression contradicts it.

His fame was always unwanted.

Once we arrive at his huge mansion that always causes the vague part of my lips, we walk through the front door, with Beomgyu's hand on my lower back, leading me around the house as if I haven't already been here before. I've been here an amount of times I can't even count, every where that we pass flashes a memory at the back of my mind.

Hands on my body.

Lips on skin.

I remember it all, it causes the flush of my cheeks and I hate how new this all is to me because Beomgyu looks the most unaffected I've seen him.

As if the roles were reversed.

Suddenly my poker face can't be masked back on.

"Okay, take care of her ladies" His words turn my brain back on and my mind back to the present. I furrow my brows and am too late to protest when the door has already shut and I'm already rushed down on my seat. I can't really describe what they do, but they inspect me, lift up arms as if trying to see what dress would fit me, I almost tell them to just pick something and I'll change into it and then we'll be good, however, their lips are clipped, gaze focused, and that alone tells me not to do or say anything.