[ɴᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ]

Friday -- 7:22 AM

Ryujin's P.O.V

The cold sweat returns.

The feel of a gun pressed against my forehead had me shaking.

I'm scared, I'm so so scared.

I feel a breath at my shoulder.

"Ryujin" It's tone is crude and horrifying.

Whispering and taunting again and again.

The whispers turning into faint shouts and yells, engulfing my entire being.

I fling myself into a seating position, my head pounding, my palms sweating, and a very worried Beomgyu beside me. I breath deeply, trying to find its usual rhythm, however I can't.

I can't do nor feel anything, the nightmare still lingering near the back of my mind as Beomgyu's arms wrap around my quivering, frightened body. I slowly started to calm down, remembering the feel of his skin on mine, and his soothing affirmations running in my head, soon overcoming my seeping fears. An exhale of relief leaves me as I let the air sink into my lungs, letting the tears flow as I snuggle my head into his chest.

I'm sure he knows now that this isn't the first time they've come to my slumber, interrupting the peace that can't be attained without the man right beside me.

We stay attached to each other for another twenty minutes, until Beomgyu turns to check the time on his phone. He keeps quiet but I know that it's time to get ready for our classes, sadly we have school soon. I breath in tightly, hurrying myself to look up and meet Beomgyu's gaze, I blink to stop the tears.

"I'm okay, I just...I'm-"

"It's okay Ryujin, I know you're struggling. Would you feel better if you slept over every day?" I smile, "No, I can't just abandon my dorm. And I like sharing a room with Yeji" Beomgyu frowns when I mention Yeji, he isn't very fond of her because of the many times she's interrupted us. "Okay then, come on, we've got to get ready" Beomgyu shamelessly gets out of bed without even putting robe on or anything. His naked body enters the bathroom, leaving me alone with my blushing face.

I take the sheets with me as I get out of bed, I put on my clothes from yesterday and head downstairs to wait for him. My stomach grumbles as I notice the eggs in the fridge, reminding me of a better memory in this kitchen with Beomgyu.

Better than the memory of scraping egg shells to eat because there was barely any food when I lived with my parents.

Though the thought of them doesn't bother me as much as before.

My thoughts are interfered when a buzzing from my phone alerts me, I see Chaeryeong's number and instantly pick up the phone.

My throat clears to say hello, "Hey how are you? what'd you and Beomgyu do?"

I blush at Chaeryeong's question about last night, the memories flooding back to me. I smile at the thought, it was beautiful. I never knew that sex could mean so much, but it does, and it just intensifies everything even more. "I had an amazing night actually..." I attempt to make it sound like a small thing but Chaeryeong catches on to what happened. "So are you guys dating or?" I nod forgetting this is a phone call. "Yes, yes we're dating!" I squeal unintentionally and Chae laughs, squealing along with me.

Arms slither around my waist, obviously signalling who was hugging me at the moment.

I chuckle feeling Beomgyu against my back, back hugging me as if I were a teddy bear.

"Oh, I called you to ask when you wanted to turn in the recording of Suga and Lee Know to the police."

'Yoongi and Min-Ho' I can't help but think to myself.