𝐀/𝐍

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:
This book consists of mature themes such as violence, drugs, abuse, sexual content, trauma, & more.

(ALSO) → Given this is a zombie apocalypse book, you're going to see different versions of humanity. Sometimes, that's not always good. Very sick things will happen in this book, and when I say sick I mean very. I will not go into incredible detail with this though, it will just be mentioned (things such as sex trafficking, cults, etc).

Therefore I am NOT responsible if you have war flashbacks. You have been warned. Now is your time to leave if you have any PTSD regarding these topics (I love you, I'm sorry for your trauma, but please LEAVE because this is not what you need).

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑:
There will be lgbtq+ relationships in all of my writing, if you are homophobic, I suggest you also leave before I turn the tables and come out with posters outside your church saying 'It should have been Adam and Steve' thank you very much. (Not all christians are homophobic).

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇:
The two main-ish characters that you start the book off with are attractive. Yes, I know. However, one of them is 38 years old, the other 17. I'd like to put here before you read that they do NOT happen. In fact, their relationship is inspired by the characters Ellie and Joel from 'The Last Of Us' - a video game but also now live adaption.

I also got a smidge inspired by the show 'Day Break' as well :)