𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄| Treasure

      BIRTH WAS SOMETHING ALICENT feared in the slightest, for she knew, Aemma Arryn–Targaryen, the previous or late queen died of childbirth, stomach sneered open with the blade of a noble man whom appears to be less noble for what he has done. But, luckily, aside from her difficult birth with Helaena,  she was able to successfully deliver another girl smoothly.

The wind had howled roughly, mixing with the loud yells of the Queen Alicent, who was of course in pain. "It is a girl, your grace!" the midwife exclaimed, Alicent sighed in relief, Aegon was already to much to handle despite him being only but 6 or 5 perhaps. Alicent held the child, a fire in her eyes, she not know why, but she felt the urge to tightly hug the child.

"My dear wife, are you alright?" King Viserys, whom remained by Alicent’s side the whole moment of labor, asked. "Yes, uhm, of course." Alicent confirmed, giving a nod.

TIME SKIP—

The girl had blossomed gracefully, though she remained strange in Aegon’s eyes, she still is, indeed, graced with beauty and intelligence. She was quick to make decisions, but those decisions would make out good results. She was a perfect Queen, a Queen others may desire. And she was a dreamer. She dreams of the future, she dreams of the horrors of the future, how Westeros, how Dragonstone, will blossom into a successful city and realm.

Rhaenaera was rather close to her mother, she had a better relationship with her than any of her siblings. She especially got along with her father and sister, and her youngest brother, Aemond. Helaena was labelled to be rather strange, but she was their sister. If she was strange, i suppose they're even stranger. But of course, Rhaenaera has seen stranger things.

She's seen the downfall of Targaryens , despite not whispering out riddles for the elite & intelligent ones to understand, Viserys was the only one who knew, House Targaryen would fall, in the hands of the house itself.

Aegon sighed boredly, his siblings were sat down on a blanket splayed on the grass. "Must we all sit here and do nothing?" Aegon exclaimed in annoyance, "If you wished to go, then you shall go." Rhaenaera smiled, replying in her usual airy tone that sound rather tired and bored. Aegon rolled his eyes, "You must stare at our siblings! They all look rather bored." Aegon reasoned.

"Mother would kill us if she found we were not bonding." Aemond answered, "When do we ever bond?" Helaena asked, engaging a soft tone as she played with a butterfly that had green wings. "Agreeable! This is the problem! Mother forces us to do something we.do.not.like! Must we seriously sit, eat, and talk?" Aegon argued, "If you wish not to, then you shall go tend to your vicious needs." Aemond answered snarkily, letting out a huff as he simply went back to staring at Rhaenaera whom was attempting to paint Vhagar, and a boy whom looked to be trying something.

Aemond wondered why.

Aegon sighed deeply, collapsing himself onto the blanket, "I am tired." Aegon stated, closing his eyes. "Then do sleep." Helaena sighed as her butterfly was scared away by Aegon's sudden roll of his body to approach Aemond. "Let us annoy Lucerys and Jaecerys." Aegon pleaded, boy was truly bored. "Do not do that." Helaena muttered, finding interest on a grasshopper.

"Aegon, just, head back to your room, perhaps tend to your need as Aemond said." Rhaenaera mumbled with a smile, Aegon sighed at his boring siblings, "Come now, Aemond!" he pleaded his younger brother, the boy was considering. "Do not Aemond." Rhaenaera warned softly, grabbing a hold of the boy's hand. Aemond stayed absolutely put, following the order of Rhaenaera.

"You are a boring person, Sister." Aegon stated annoyingly, "She is not." Aemond argued, Helaena nodding in agreement, "Perhaps.." Rhaenaera mumbled, finidng interest now on another thought.

"Children! Your mother calls!" Viserys called out joyfully, waving his arm in the air. "Alright, let's go!" Aegon exclaimed hyperly, which annoyed the shit out of his siblings but this was the only time it'd look like they actually got along. Perhaps Rhaenaera should treasure this moment for now.....

AUTHORS NOTE:
Alrighttttt, this was requested by someone, they wished for one to be a Pro Green for once, so i just kindsa had to ya knur??😆