𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄| Eye for an Eye

     RHAENAERA AWOKE SWEATING the girl panted as she awoke from a dream that gave her horror

     RHAENAERA AWOKE SWEATING the girl panted as she awoke from a dream that gave her horror. ‘Aemond.’ she thought frantically, sweating, she heard foot steps booming from Baella and Rhaena’s chambers, "What is the matter?" Rhaenaera asked tiredly at the two sisters, "Someone stole Vhagar." Rhaena whispered, anger coated her tone in the slightest. ‘So it is now to happen.’ Rhaenaera thought, "Might i follow?" the girl dressed in a green night gown asked curiously, the two Velaryon-Targaryen sisters nodded.

Baella and Rhaena first awoke Jacaerys and Lucerys, the 5 followed each other into the night, Rhaenaera felt the need to witness this. Vhagar landed roughly onto the platform, Rhaena gaped, "It's him!" she exclaimed, "It's me." Aemond rolled his eyes at the obviousness. "Vhagar was my mother's dragon." Rhaena insisted. "Your mother is dead." Aemond harshly replied.

Rhaenaera approached her brother frantically, specifically rubbing him using her thumb near his left eye. "Are you alright?" the girl asked quietly, the boy nodded, Rhaenaera simply stood beside Aemond, both hands entangled together. "Vhagar needed a rider." Aemond added, "Vhagar was mine to claim!" Rhaena once again insisted.

"Then you should've claimed her." Aemond stated boredly, "Perhaps your cousins can find you a pig to ride. It shall suit you." Aemond teased, it seemed to trigger the girl. The girl approached Aemond with a grumt of anger, Rhaenaera and Aemond being forced to separate their entangled hands, Aemond roughly pushed the girl onto the ground. Baella punched the boy angrily, Rhaenaera glared at her, Aemond simply punched her back.

"Touch me again i shall feed you to my dragon!" Aemond yelled, shielding Rhaenaera away who wished not to fight but held a fire in her telling her to snap and fight. Suddenly, Jacaerys or maybe Lucerys started punching Aemond, Rhaenaera did not know his name nor could tell the two apart. The other brother maybe Lucerys, Naera wondered, thrown a pumch onto Aemond’s face making Rhaenaera gasp as they all joined into punching her brother.

Rhaenaera grabbed all of them, throwing them off her brother. Aemond took hold of the brown haired boy, the younger one’s neck, Baella roughly punched Rhaenaera on the stomach, blinded by anger and rage. Rhaena grabbed Rhaenaera's curls, the older Velaryon boy remained on the ground. Rhaenaera, despite not really wanting to fight because she contemplated whether ahe should've stayed in her bed, grabbed both girls’ hair and pulled them off her.