𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄| Helaena's day

      HELAENA WAS A WOMAN WHO WAS DEARLY IMPORTANT to Rhaenaera, the two sisters would have daily talks and long conversations that Aegon found irritation in

      HELAENA WAS A WOMAN WHO WAS DEARLY IMPORTANT to Rhaenaera, the two sisters would have daily talks and long conversations that Aegon found irritation in. Perhaps it was because his sister remained so much in contact with his Wife unlike himself, who finds a large distance between himself and Helaena. Words of Wisdom graced Aegon’s ears, once hearing of a conversation Helaena and Rhaenaera once had.

A conversation of a happy marriage, all Helaena ever wished for despite the one sided love in her marriage, it irked Aegon to hear Helaena would much rather marry Jacaerys if she had a chance. Aegon seemed rather determined to do something, it worried Aemond with the strange fire in Aegon’s eyes.

"Why on Westeros are you staring at the window like that?" Alicent frowned, Daeron and Helaena were taking a stroll as young Daeron were to be married next week, Helaena wished to give a small talk with Daeron before he took the Tyrell woman, to his chambers, his home. "Yes, very strange of you, Aegon." Rhaenaera remarked. Aemond snickered, patting his brother's shoulder.

"What are Helaena’s favorite flowers?" Aegon suddenly questioned, worrying his family on how he suddenly asked a weird question. "What?" Alicent demanded, not knowing what on earth he just meant.

"Helaena's favorite flowers, are you deaf?" Aegon insulted, rolling his eyes, yet his family let the insult slide, they all had their mouths open. Rhaenaera took a hold of Aemond’s jaw,  lifting it with a chuckle. "Her favorites are perhaps Daisies, she finds comfort in them, or Lilies of the Valley." Rhaenaera answered, smoothening her dress as Aemond and Alicent exchanged a confused stare.

"Excellent." Aegon exclaimed, "Why must you ask a question such as that?" Alicent cautiously asked, "I have decided to love Helaena. Perhaps a marriage with a kind girl such as her is not so bad." Aegon stated proudly, Aemond nodded yet still stuck in confusion, Alicent smiled joyfully and Rhaenaera giggled as she zoned out.

"Perhaps today is indeed Helaena’s day..." Rhaenaera mumbled in an airy tone, massaging Aemond’s temples gently, as well as stroking his hair. Aemond leaned into her touch, "Operation Happy Helaena!" Rhaenaera exclaimed softly, Aegon nodded in agreement, "I shall pick the flowers myself." Aegon stated proudly.

"I shall help!" Alicent insisted, set on making Helaena happy with at least a small contribution to Aegon’s sweet gift. Today is Helaena's Day, a day where she shall be happy no matter the cost of her happiness.

A few moments later, Helaena and Aegon were seen taking a stroll together, Helaena seemed now newly comfortable and happy, as well as Aegon who seemed more content that he is with his countless whores. Rhaenaera stared at them from her window, knowing what was to come of Aegon and Helaena's family. She was determined to change it. Even if it costed her life.

But for now, perhaps Rhaenaera will spend her time in Aemond’s arms. But when the time comes, Rhaenaera will welcome death like a friend.