𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓| To Behead

18+ ACTIVITIES LATER ON

    RHAENYRA AND HER FAMILY WERE to return to Kingslanding, Rhaenyra and Daemon had been wed together, both having a child of their blood

    RHAENYRA AND HER FAMILY WERE to return to Kingslanding, Rhaenyra and Daemon had been wed together, both having a child of their blood. Aegon the Third, needless to say it pissed of Rhaenaera’s brother, Aegon. Though what would piss Rhaenaera off the most is how Rhaenyra suggested to name her possible daughter Rhaenaera the Second.

Rhaenaera was not exactly fond of the thought of someone else bearing her name, it shall be weird enough as it is with all the Aegons. Alicent was combing through Rhaenaera’s curls gently as the court seemed to argue about the legitimacy of Rhaenyra’s children, Jacaerys and Lucerys, including little Joffrey who Naera once almost dropped into a pond of deadly fish.

Vaemond Velaryon never seemed fond of the two Strong boys of Rhaenyra, he seemed to dislike them, claming them to be bastards despite not saying it directly to their faces. This time, it was quite different, Rhaenaera thought. She and Aemond had their arms enlaced together, melting into one another's touch as if Naera was not crying out his name about an hour or two ago.

Viserys had entered, leaving everyone speechless as the king was to be bedridden and awfully sick, he was a breath away from passing. Vaemond Velaryon looked pissed, approaching the front of the king and his throne, "You break law, and centuries of tradition to install your daughter as heir." Vaemond started going on about Jacaerys being no true Velaryon.

"They are true born grandsons of mine." Viserys insisted in irritation, Aegon snickered in amusement, the conversation went on and on, "You may run your house as you see fit, but you will not decide the future of mine! My house survived the doom and a thousand contributions asides." Vaemond turned to look at Rhaenyra and her children.

He stated uttering and hissing words out, Aegon and Aemond gossiping about how he sounds like a chipmunk. "Say it." Daemon said tauntingly, this sparked Aegon, Helaena, Rhaenaera and Aemond’s attention.  Vaemond smiled tauntingly, a dark spark loomed over his eyes, he stared at Rhaenyra and Daemon's boys.

"Her children are BASTARDS!" Vaemond yelled, the Hightower-Targaryen siblings were amused, unsurprised as well. "And she, is a whore." Vaemond added sharply, Viserys shifting on his seat.  Viserys stood, unseathing his blade, "I...will have your tongue for that." Viserys hissed.

A sharp slice echoed, Vaemond’s head fell off his body. The crowd gasped, Helaena screamed in surprise, grabbing onto Aegon’s arm which to her surprise he didn't let go of her nor push her away, instead he took a tight hold on her. Rhaenaera’s eyes widened, turning around sharply and covering her ears in surprise, she surely expected it, but she didn't expect it to happen much sooner.

Alicent held Rhaenaera close, Aemond backed away slightly, his hand backing Alicent and Rhaenaera away incase a fight would break out. "He can keep his tongue." Daemon said in amusement, "DISARM HIM!" one yelled sharply, swords were unsealed and pointed to Daemon.
The man simply wiped the blood off of his sword, Darksister.

Aemond stared in amusement while cradling his Rhaenaera who was still in fear and shock. "My dear, are you alright?" Alicent asked frantically, Helaena went to check on her sister, but was stuck in the tight grip of Aegon whom held her tightly as one of the bastard brother, Jacaerys, stared at Helaena.

TIMESKIP, EVENING BEFORE SUPPER

      Aemond was cradling his Rhaenaera, who still was yet traumatized by the cut Darksister sliced onto Vaemond’s head, "It was not that bad, my Love." Aemond spoke, rubbing her hair, "It was, Aemond. Disgusting even." Rhaenaera cooed softly, pouting as she played with Aemond’s hair. "Perhaps." he whispered, his hot breath tickling  her neck causing her to shiver.

Aemond's hand went down from her waist to her lower butt, pulling her upwards  with one hand as the other twirled her hair. The two stared at one another lovingly, 'coupling' Otto would say.

Aemond connected their lips, both moving in sync with affection and love, lust adding on, Naera's arms curled around his neck, she pulled away to inhale sharply as he undressed her, as she, to him. He pulled down her stockings, and undergarments, hand sliding down to her sensitive region.

A breathy moan escaped the girl's lips as he rubbed his fingers against her clit, gently, yet she melted against simple touch. Aemond smirked smugly, burying his head in between her legs, making the girl suck in a breath, he dove for her clit, one lick made her shudder in pleasure.

She cried out Aemond's name as his tongue did wonders to pleasure her, he gently rubbed her thighs which her legs were shaking. "Aemond—please!" she moaned, taking a hold of his hair sharply.

"Please what?" he asked tauntingly, as he placed one more lick onto her clit. "Please, i want you inside me." Naera begged softly, rubbing his head. He nodded, positioning himself between her legs, pushing into her softly, the girl had gotten used to his large and long length, Aemond started going slowly, Naera moaned loudly, not caring if one person heard whatsoever.

Aemond was extremely turned on by her breathy and pleasured moans, "Aemond—Ah—Aemond!" she moaned out as he went faster, basically pounding into her. They went on and on till both came together, both breathed heavily as Aemond pulled out.

Goddamn was he good at pulling out, their local sexual activities started at their ripe age of  5 and 10, now they were 7 and 10 & 8 and 10. At least she weren't pregnant.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I MEAN... I DID PROMISE SOOOO HAHAHAHSHSJSHS