𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| Years

Im back!!

Im back!!

     AEMOND AND RHAENAERA GREW TO Love and care for each other, it would be impossible not to see them both together and affectionately caressing one another. Rhaenaera bore many heirs for Aemond, from Aemon and Araenys, to Baelarya and Baelerys, to Charlaeys, to Daenerys, to Elaenys and to Faelor. Rhaenaera loved her children endlessly and refused to leave them alone when all were simply toddlers and infants alone.

Aemond quite liked fatherhood as well, there would not be a time where he was not seen without out one or four children of his in his arms. Aegon had a fair lovely relationship with his nephews and nieces, he quite liked Aemon and Araenys, despite the boys being extremely young, they understood his dislike of the throne.

It was confirmed by Viserys that Lucerys would inherit Driftmark, though years had passed since that and the Blacks stayed in the god forsaken castle, the Red Keep. The breakfast and dinners would remain awkward and silenced, for when Viserys was not present, peace did not exist. Alicent and Rhaenyra and seemed to grow a bit closer, finding things quite funny on how they both agreed to name a child of theirs Rhaenaera.

"You inform me that my name was agreed quite long ago?" Rhaenaera asked with a small grin, Aemond alongside her, leaning himself onto his heavily pregnant wife. Alicent nodded, smiling at the innocent memory. "I was quite close with your mother, Aegon, Helaena, Aemond and Rhaenaera. We were friends, long before these family feuds." Rhaenyra smiled fondly, staring at Alicent as though the woman was in love.

"Things would be much better if Grandfather did not exist." Aegon clicked his tongue, his arm swung on Helaena's shoulder whom leaned into Aegon’s touch, all found humor in Aegon’s remark except for Alicent, "Quite remarkable how mother was made to be trapped in a castle to squeeze out heirs." Aegon sighed, shaking his head. Alicent’s small smile faded, remembering Rhaenyra's similar statement long ago.

"Aegon." Helaena hissed, tugging on his hair roughly, "Sorry." he mumbled quickly, "Quite alright, you all are correct. "Things would be better if Princess Rhaenyra would simply rule, if your grandfather stopped prying Aegon onto the throne as well." Alicent stated confidently, Rhaenyra comforted her, Alicent and her children made a bond with the Blacks.

Although the dinners were awkward due to Aegon’s unfunny and unironic jokes, they all would laugh at it so Aegon wouldn't be embarrassed and silent the whole dinner.

Jace and Luke learned to forgive Aemond, and Aemond learned to forgive Jace and Luke. Baela and Rhaena learned to forget about Aemond claiming Vhagar, they all had a bond none other family could bend nor break. Without Otto whispering into Alicent's ear, Alicent did no more things to get Aegon on the throne.

But there were unholy secrets that needed to be kept from the children of Alicent and Rhaenyra.

"Actually, i quite definitely heard some sounds from Mummy's room." Helaena stated, sparking Baela and Rhaena as well as Jace and Luke's attention. Alicent let out a nervous breathe, Rhaenyra smiled, her hand travelling elsewhere, somewhere it should not be. "Oh?" Aegon hummed with a smirk, Alicent smiled gracefully, "It was simply nothing." she stated. Helaena did not believe it, nor did anyone else, but oh well, "What ever you say, Mother." Rhaenaera shook her head with a grin.

"How is Aemon and Araenys? As well as my favoite girls, Baelarya, Charlaeys and Daenerys? What about Baelerys and Elaenys?" Baela asked the couple, "Quite alright, our boys Aemon and Araenys find much more interest in dragons than anything else, as well as teasing their sisters and brothers. Baelerys and Baelarya refuse to break away from one another, Charlaeys and Daenerys look much interested in pretty maidens and  Elaenys finds much comfort in Uncle Daemon." Aemond stated, earning a giggle from Rhaena, Jace and Luke a the comment of Charlaeys and Daenerys.

"Pretty maidens?" Alicent asked, "Indeed, got it from you then mother." Aemond stated, grinning, Alicent chuckled, "Perhaps."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Im back with Rhaenaera and Aemond, so like, i changed my plan since my Alicent and Rhaenyra fanfiction connects to this fanfic directly 😭