𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍| Mature

       RHAENAERA AND AEMONDS MARRIAGE is something both have been wanting for ages through the years, and finally, their union had been made official

       RHAENAERA AND AEMONDS MARRIAGE is something both have been wanting for ages through the years, and finally, their union had been made official. Meaning, they are finally allowed to shamelessly bed each other, not caring for the world if anyone perhaps seen or heard their grunts and countless moans.

A bedding ceremony was of ceremony where the union of the man and woman is confirmed.

More basically, one or perhaps three people shall watch as the newly wed consummate. It is likely supposed to be a romantic and private moment, but its mostly a tradition done to prove that it indeed happened.

"Are you nervous?" Aemond asked softly, kissing his wife’s shoulder with a content sigh. "Of course, one did not expect a few would watch despite the begging to mother." Rhaenaera stated with a small smile.

"Perhaps, Helaena insists it is fine, as it happened to she and Aegon as well." Aemond cooed, rubbing her waist. "It is a common thing done. Just to prove if the consummating part even happened, my Dear." Rhaenaera breathed out, leaning her head onto Aemond’s  shoulder.

"It's alright. After they've had it proven, i shall pleasure you much more." Aemond stated sternly, his hand travelling dangerously close to her lower region. "And give me a child i desire?" Rhaenaera asked desperately, she wished for a child. It did not matter how many, she wished for many though. "Anything you want." Aemond mumbled.

The door of their shared bedroom swung open, revealing Alicent and a few septs. Rhaenaera's breath hitched, Aemond ran a hand through her hair with care and love.

"It is time, both of you."Alicent stated awkwardly, not really wanting to be there, but Viserys had insisted as well as Aegon, and Otto, that people mus watch the consummating, Alicent had gone through this, she had the men watch the action happen, the next day, she heard rumors of her body circling in the Keep. Rhaenaera and Aemond shared a look, hand in hand, walking off to the bed.

"It shall be better if you simply lay down." Aemond whispered in their traditional mother tongue, High Valyrian. Rhaenaera nodded, for she knew, Aemond would never leave her hanging. Awkwardly, both undressed, though Aemond shielded Rhaenaera's body from the sight of others. Alicent smiled, she wished the king would've done the same for her when they had their bedding ceremony.

Aemond entered her, Rhaenaera let out a pleasured sigh, the man quickened his pace in order for a quicker release so they would get this over with and have their private moment, Alicent cleared her throat. "All, out. The Prince and Princess are done with their..act. We shall be off." Alicent stated sternly, dragging the so called inspectors out.

Rhaenaera sighed in relief, Aemond though still continued with his fast pace, thrusting into her deeply, Rhaenaera let moans escape her mouth, screaming his name like a mantra as his cock pushed in and out as well as his thumb which rubbed her sensitive bud. Aemond let out a groan,  "Beautiful. Louder, my Dear, Louder." Aemond demanded, and just as he demanded, her moans grew louder and louder.

She was shamelessly moaning, and it entertained him greatly as he rubbed her sensitive bud. She found her release as did he, both sighing in relief.

Things passed very quickly, both would shamelessly get wild as Aemond refused to control himself and his horny self, Rhaenaera did not care much as did the servants as they were married.

Aemond once risked it, Alicent and Helaena had joined Rhaenaera as she read a book in the red keep's library. Aemond had hid himself under her large skirt, his mouth on her warm clit as his tongue flickered in and out of her. Rhaenaera was surprisingly good at hiding the pleasures she had been feeling.

"Aemond, one way or another, Helaena or perhaps Mother will notice my body language as you are down there, carelessly licking off." Rhaenaera stated, Aemond chuckled darkly, "Let them. Perhaps they'll notice well that i love you so." Aemond stated, continuing his work on her warm cunt, "Aemond—ah—you do realize this could be scandalous." Rhaenaera muttered, gripping his hair.

Aemond simply hummed, fingering her roughly while licking her out like a person eating ice cream.

AUTHORS NOTE:
UwU im sowwy pepolz, I WAS SEDUCED TO DO THIS MASTERPIECE OF A SPICY ASS MFING CHAPTER. IM SORRY IF THAT MAKES U UNCOMFY ITS TOTALLY OKAY TO SKIP!!💀