𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| House of Flowers

AEMOND BELIEVED THAT Lucerys and Jacaerys were bastards, are bastards

     AEMOND BELIEVED THAT Lucerys and Jacaerys were bastards, are bastards. But he let the idea go for the sake of Rhaenaera, Rhaenaera did not grow fond of the two boys, but her children quite did. Despite Baelerys and Baelarya only sticking to each other, they found themselves taking a liking to Luke and Jace. Although the two still did not trust the Strong boys, they tried to trust them, but the war would still divide them.

Otto shortly returned alongside Daeron who accompanied him for some time in Old-town, Daeron came back with a Lady-Wife, surprisingly.

Alicent was ushered with surprise as she knew her son's tastes but nonetheless, she said nothing.  Daeron was like Laenor in other words, indifferent preferences once it comes to lovers.

Helaena grew to appreciate Aegon much more, Aegon did the same. Although they quite loved each other much, Helaena felt the linger of her Rose, Lady Mary Tyrell. Helaena loved Aegon, she definitely did, as well did he, but they did not love each other the same way Rhaenaera and Aemond do. How a husband and wife should love. Helaena had her tastes and Aegon respected that, Aegon respected Lady Mary Tyrell as well.

"Helaena, i do not understand your worry." Rhaenaera elaborated, her sister refused to go and see the Tyrells who came to visit after two years of not gathering. "The rose returns and feelings awaken, but what if family ties are shaken?" Helaena cried out, stressing over her chaotic appearance. "The rose with thorns remains standing, yet the dragon remains hiding. How long must you avoid it, Helaena?" Rhaenaera asked.

"I love her!" Helaena gasped out, worriedly furrowing her eyebrows. "We all know that, Love." Aegon gagged, fiddling with a golden rose, "Do not touch that Aegon." Helaena stated sternly, Aegon immediately shot her a teasing grin and ran away.

"A dragon does not hide, Helaena. It flies and stays bold. If you wish to take her away from any man who would defile a pure rose such as her, you must fight. You must fight for her, even if it takes Fire and Blood. We belong to two powerful houses, our Mother's house is the Beacon of the South, We Light the Way incase of darkness surrounding!" Rhaenaera encouraged, "That night—i went to her room and we—we—" Rhaenaera sighed at her rambling sister.

"I know. We all know. We knew, we said nothing." Helaena gaped at the girl's words, "You must fix yourself. The Tyrells will arrive soon." Rhaenaera smiled gracefully, Helaena let out a sob, hugging her sister endlessly. "Oh, I love you so!" Helaena squealed.

Rhaenaera sighed as Helaena gave orders to the maids to fix herself, Aegon appeared by the door, leaning on the doorway, Rhaenaera beside him. "How does it feel to love someone so far?" Aegon asked with a deep sigh, "It is consuming." the woman stated.

"Is it now?" Aemond questions, teasingly snaking his arms around Rhaenaera 's waist as Alicent helps Helaena get ready, "It is indeed. It consumes you, you love the person even more than your life and oxygen. Once the love consumes you completely, you could die, perhaps an honorable death for your lover." Rhaenaera hinted, hinted to Rhaenyra.

Dragon dreams were a blur, Riddles and secret passages, all were a blur.

And Rhaenaera had seen it all clearly, moments later, the people of House Tyrell arrived, twas’ no secret Helaena stared obsessively at Lady Mary who had innocently pulled Helaena by the waste, let us all state that our pure little Helaena was not the one who remained noisy that night.

Targaryens were one for intense stares, Rhaenaera knew that, she saw it in the way Daemon stared at Rhaenyra, the way Rhaenyra stared at Alicent, the way Aemond stared at her, the way Helaena stared at Mary, the way Aegon stared at Helaena. They were all just that. Honestly, in the future Rhaenaera knew, the seven kingdoms became six.

And seven kingdoms became six, but Rhaenaera did not blame the future Targaryens nor her ancestors for going crazy on their dragons and burning them out of insanity, it is not everyday one gets to ride a dragon, besides, did it really matter? Targaryens possessed power like no other house.

But for now, let's not focus on the nearing war, let us remain joyful and careless before family ties are shaken.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Alright, the end of all this is probably nearing, so i need to publish my Aegon book and my Helaena book just cuz😁😁