𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍| Act Fool

THE YEARS HAVE PASSED, AEMOND AND RHAENAERA had come of age, both around 17-18

THE YEARS HAVE PASSED, AEMOND AND RHAENAERA had come of age, both around 17-18. The two had grown rather closer within the years, Helaena and Aegon have yet to make progress of loving each other or at least talking for a good hour of small talk or a conversation both were invested in.

Helaena was not satisfied with her relationship with Aegon, she wished of the love between Aemond and Rhaenaera.

Love that would consume her completely . Helaena was always ceaselessly reminded by maids and other servants of how Aegon would be off fucking another whore, Aegon had one of many issues indeed, Aegon always reeked of wine and women's cologne. It disappointed his family dearly.

Aside from that, Rhaenaera and Aemond have yet to wed, Daeron was left unmarried still, yet to come of age i suppose. Rhaenaera and Helaena sat together, embroidering something, as Helaena made a spider embroidery, Rhaenaera took inspiration and had made an embroidery of flowers of some sort. And dragons.

Alicent stared at her daughters quietly, Alicent was for now, laying on Rhaenaera's bed tiredly, Rhaenaera's room was calming, the scent of fresh flowers and the smell of home. Rhaenaera's room was the most bright room out of all rooms in the red keep, her family would always visit often. Especially Aemond.

"I shall never be satisfied with this marriage, Mother." Helaena spoke out tiredly, Alicent sighed, "I know my dear, i know." Alicent stated, picking at her cuticles. Rhaenaera stared at Helaena's side profile, "You shan't let him and his antics bother you. You are Helaena Targaryen, and Helaena Targaryen is a brave and strong woman, a woman who does not let a loveless marriage bother her." Rhaenaera stated fiercely.

Helaena smiled sadly, she wished she had her sister's fierceness, Helaena was claimed to be the ugly sibling, her weight was an addition to that nickname as well as the fact she is just another woman to Aegon. "Your sister is corre-" Alicent was interrupted by Aemond barging into the room with haste, their eyes shot up to the man who stood stunned, certainly not expecting other people.

Rhaenaera let out a deep breath, staring into Aemond's eyes deeply. She held a look that said 'Do not do anything rash' or a look that said, 'Act fool.'. Alicent and Helaena stared at the two who had tension which was clearly there. "Am i interrupting something ?" Aemond asked, Helaena shook her head with a smile.

Pulling her mother up, and both walked towards the door, Aemond stepping out of the way, "But we indeed are interrupting something." Alicent said teasingly, walking away with Helaena.

Rhaenaera chuckled, "You seem to have gotten comfortable, coming to my room any time of the day." she stated, dropping the embroidery, Aemond trapping her in his arms. "Perhaps, if only they were not here, perhaps we shall do whatever we'd like." Aemond stated in their usual mother tongue.

Well, one thing led to another...

AUTHORS NOTE:
Sorry for robbing yall HAHAHAHAHA, i promise it'll happen next chapter