𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍| A union

        MARRIAGE WAS SOMETHING RHAENAERA dreaded when she was younger, she feared she would be stuck with an Old Lord who would rape her and eventually raise the children she would bear and eventually divorce her, discarding her like a simple paper

        MARRIAGE WAS SOMETHING RHAENAERA dreaded when she was younger, she feared she would be stuck with an Old Lord who would rape her and eventually raise the children she would bear and eventually divorce her, discarding her like a simple paper. Another thought was a knight would charm her, but she would regret it, rejecting him as he would remain heartbroken and she loyal to her princess duties.

Yet she was all wrong, she would be marrying the man she loved all along since young age. Now, Rhaenaera stood upon a mirror, smoothening the white cloth of her wedding gown. Alicent observed her with a small smile, Helaena as well was proud and joyful.

"You are marrying an honorable man, a man who cherishes and loves you, how do you feel, sister?" Helaena asked, wrapping her arms around Rhaenaera's waist. "Joyful...ehm..nervous. I'm feeling a lot of emotions." Rhaenaera stated, standing on her tippy toes before adjusting. Alicent giggled, "That is normal, My Naera, My girl." Alicent cooed softly, rubbing Rhaenaera's cheek.

Helaena nodded, adjusting her sister's lovely braids. "I am concerned of the bedding ceremony." Rhaenaera admitted, fiddling with her ribbon. Alicent snorted as well as Helaena, "You shan't be concerned of that, Aemond shall pleasure you, which would will be grateful for as he is devoted to you." Helaena stated.

Rhaenaera blushed shamefully, "Perhaps." she muttered, imagining her hands entangled in his hair, his mouth on her cunt, eating her out as he fiddles with her breasts. "Now now, do not get a sexual mental image in your head. Remain holy and say your wedding vows and wait for night." Alicent cooed, boopinh Rhaenaera's nose to which Helaena shamelessly laughed loudly to.

And now, they were at the ceremony, Aemond stared at her eyes, he found her extremely gorgeous, Rhaenyra and her family surprisingly had attended, as well as Alyssa Waterside who used to be Helaena’s lover, well, bedmate as Aegon cared less before.

Everyone cheered as Aemond and Rhaenaera's lips connected, both found comfort as Aemond held her waist and her arms tangled around his waist as well. Viserys smiled softly at the newly wed couple, Otto nodded his head in approval.

"I love you, My Wife." Aemond muttered against her head, his hot breath tickling her face, "I love you too, My Husband." Rhaenaera cooed, rubbing his cheek as he melted into her touch like ice, a solid, melting into liquid.

Everyone seemed excited, all brought gifts of greeting. Everyone was happy, Aemond and Rhaenaera were most happy giggling all bout children and names for their future children, as well as feeding each other cake and insulting Luke and Jace in High Valyrian quietly. What a lovely couple, aren't they?

AUTHORS NOTE:
THEY'RE FINALLY LEGALLY MARRIED AAAAAAAA after the bedding ceremony smutty smutty next day shii, we're gonna have a time skip HWEHHEHEHEHEHEHE. You will be glad to hear i've decided to let Aemond live, blood and cheese doesn't happen btw😘😘😘