𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎| Funerals

       IT WAS NO SUCH SECRET THAT Queen Alicent had been previously friends with Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen

       IT WAS NO SUCH SECRET THAT Queen Alicent had been previously friends with Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen. Although many insist King Viserys allowed Rhaenyra to name Rhaenaera, it was most actually Alicent. The Queen. . . . no, the remaining pieces of the once innocent and no mind of politics and children or such version of Alicent, perhaps came to mind and wished to make up with Rhaenyra.

Perhaps Alicent does still wish to not be weighed with pressures from her father and everyone else and fly with Rhaenyra on dragon back to fly to the narrow seas and eat cake. But no such foolish dreams would happen, Alicent was rather much more fond of Rhaenaera. Even giving her a nickname no others were allowed to use,  My girl, my Naera.

The Hightower-Targaryen family was on the way to driftmark. Helaena focused on her own things, Aegon and Alicent talking, Aemond and Rhaenaera also speaking with one another. "My girl, my Naera, are you quite sure you do not feel rather sick?" Alicent questioned, the girl had been known to get sick or feel like from motion sickness.

"I am quite alright, Mama. Shall i be sick quite often due to only motion sickness, i shall be ruined for i will be labeled unworthy of riding a dragon as such." Rhaenaera replied softly, rubbing Aemond’s hand with her thumb. Alicent nodded with a smile, squeezing Aegon’s shoulder who lazily quirked his head to the side.

They had all stepped out of the carriage, the funeral had pushed through. The coffin had been tied using ropes of sorts, and dropped into the ocean. The children of Daemon and Laena looked awfully somber and pitiful, it made Aegon wish to puke. Aegon sighed in boredom. He was glad things finished quickly, he found his father discussing things with his well, Uncle, his Uncle Daemon.

He found Helaena crouched down, a spider crawling on her hand, she seemed unbothered and peaceful. Aegon clicked his tongue in disgrace, "She is awfully weird and different from us." Aegon commented once he spotted his other sister and Aemond. "She is our sister." Aemond stated, "You marry her then." Aegon remarked, scoffing. "I would if it was ordered to me, keep the blood pure. Although mother is considering me and Rhae to wed." Aemond replied.

"Lucky you then, Nyra must have seen that coming with her ridiculous dreams." Aegon huffed, "It is not ridiculous. It is rather fascinating, she shall be able to see what your future is, perhaps you are the strongest and mightiest king ever lived." Aemond teased slightly.

"It doubt that."  Aegon replied in high valyrian, sighing, Aemond shrugged and walked away, marching over to Rhaenaera who walked away long ago. Aemond caught up to Rhaenaera, "What are you up to Rhae?" Aemond asked, following the girl who's direction went straight to Viserys, Rhaenyra and Daemon. "I am seeing to it Papa is alright, i suppose father is spouting once again advice on life Uncle Daemon does not need." Rhaenaera muttered, straightening her dark green dress.

"Must you?" Aemond sighed, "Yes, mond, i must." Rhaenaera insisted, the three adults greeted the two children. "You have grown, Sister." Rhaenyra complimented, "As have you." Rhaenaera stated with a smile, her hand grasped Aemond’s. "Uncle." Rhaenaera greeted, giving him a nod to which he reurned a smile, perhaps a smirk rather.

Viserys and Rhaenaera had a peaceful talk, the other two adults joining in joyfully, though Aemond dragged Rhaenaera away.

Alicent smiled widely in seeing Rhaenaera and Aemond, "My dears!" Alicent exclaimed, opening her arms, both had ran into her arms, Aemond holding onto his mother lazily while Rhaenaera snuggled into her mother's hair, the scent of Lily of the Valley flower's made her smile sadly. Loss and Grief.

Alicent felt rather peaceful at this moment, yet she not knew what Rhaenaera saw as she slept the previous night, a dream, perhaps a prophecy, a telling of the future. An eye would be lost, an eye will be tried to be taken, green on black, duty, sacrifice, once friends now enemies. Rhaenaera feared what would happen.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Im going to sleep bye🙄