𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Break

Aight the end is near istg

                   HELAENA AND MARY NONETHELESS grew closer despite the rumors of them circling once again. But Helaena is a princess, and Mary is an honorable and eligible lady, nothing could ruin them, nothing.   
That is unless you had proof, yes, but none had proof anyway. Helaena and Aegon grew maturely to love one another maturely, but they had a type for Tyrell women. Not that Aegon liked Mary, he liked her sister.

Aemond and Rhaenaera spent time with each other constantly, as Rhaenaera refused to be rid of Aemond's presence or she'd throw a tantrum, sure she was pregnant, but honestly, she threw her charms way to often. "Rhaenaera! Rhaenaera!" Aemond hissed, knocking at the door of their bed chambers.

"I know you are tired, My Love, but she is still your Queen, your Mother." Aemond pleaded, although, Rhaenaera, from the other side of the door, stroked her swelling stomach, Aemond sighed, knowing full well nothing could bring her out unless he went in himself and cradled her in his arms.

Aemond opened the door, his beloved lay in bed, stroking her stomach tiredly. "Darling." Aemond started, "No." She whined, extremely tired at Aemond's pestering. "I am tired Aemond." she cried out, "She is your Queen and your Mother!" Aemond barked, "If you will not see her others would get a wrong impression!" the man pleaded. "Let them, Baelerys is unwell, Baelarya refuses to leave his side, Daenerys  and Charlaeys are in Driftmark,  Araenys is in Pentos and Aemon desires  nothing more than Lady Alayne of the Vale."

The long haired Targaryen sighed at his wife, you could stop her from doing many things.

But you can't stop her from being a mother.

As Helaena predicted, family ties are shaken, Jace and Daeron had a previous arguement as Jace commented on Daeron’s tastes infront of Daeron’s pregnant wife, Lady Lynaire Hightower, his extremely distant cousin from his Great-great-great grandmother. Jace and Daeron ended up getting physical, throwing punches and insults that cut deeper than Valyrian steel.

It frustrated Alicent deeply on how things turned out, Rhaenyra and her had just made up, it deeply upset her.
Alicent just wanted things to stay the same as before. When Daeron and Jace got along so well, arguments like these circled more and more when others joined in. It hurts Alicent each time, jabs her, all Rhaenyra could bitterly mention to Alicent was how cruel and timid all her children are. Including Helaena.

A fight broke out in between Alicent and Rhaenyra, old feelings had surfaced infront of their children, and Grandchildren. Alicent held no shame as she commented. "Perhaps that is why I hated you so, you lied, you fucked around Daemon and fucked my guard too! You forced him to break his vows, and you fucked me too. I suppose i was simply a getaway as Daemon left you desperate! Surely Ser Cole pleased you didn't he? It dawns to me that you have never cared whether what consequences would occur. You had not even cared to listen when i tried to explain! I have only done what my father expected of me as his daughter, and is that so bad? To place Family over friendship? It is not! You would choose your father and mother in a heartbeat if you had to choose! I only did what i needed to do, for Family, for Honor, for Duty and for the sake of Others!"

And at that, everyone realized, Alicent’s hatred was for a reason. All the sugar coated words of praise and meek compliments towards Rhaenyra all were fake. Perhaps that is what the world truly is. Fake. But in Rhaenaera and Aemond’s children’s eyes, Rhaenaera's eyes, Aemond’s own eye, Helaena, Aegon, Daeron and Rhaenyra, Alicent could never do a single wrong, ever.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Aight yall, so this book will end soon meaning my Helaena, Rhaenicent and Aegon book will rise💀💀