𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | Motherhood

       AEMOND AND RHAENAERA HAVE SPENT MOST OF THEIR time together, mostly either in bed, having small picnics, long conversations, ignoring people around them to get reactions, weaving flower crowns or wreaths, insulting a few people in High Valy...

       AEMOND AND RHAENAERA HAVE SPENT MOST OF THEIR time together, mostly either in bed, having small picnics, long conversations, ignoring people around them to get reactions, weaving flower crowns or wreaths, insulting a few people in High Valyrian. They would always be seen stuck together, whether it be them kissing, poor servant indeed, or whether it be them walking with laced arms. Needless to say, both were enjoying thet marriage and found comfort in each other.

Two moons later, it was confirmed Rhaenaera was with child. "How do you feel, My Love?" Aemond asked softly, as he kneeled before her, his head laid on her lap. "Pregnant." Rhaenaera answers awkwardly, shifting to straighten her back. "How does being pregnant feel then?" Aemond asked, "Tiring. Awful. Back pain. Awfully strange cravings as well." Rhaenaera answered, running a hand through his hair.

"I am sorry." Aemond expressed with a guilty smile, remembering the pain his mother went through as she was pregnant with his youngest brother Daeron, "Quite alright, i am sure my Visenya will be healthy and wonderful." Rhaenaera stated, happily running patterns on her stomach. "Visenya?" Aemond laughed, "Must it be Visenya? Why not Laera or Naerys? We are not sure it shall be girl." Aemond teased.

"I am sure my Visenya, is a girl. If boy, it shall be Aemon." Rhaenaera laughed, pinching Aemond’s cheeks, "Aemon is just my name with no D!" Aemond chuckled, pinching her cheeks as well. "It is a wonderful name!" Rhaenaera defended as she smiled widely, her cheeks hurting as she smiled with such joy.

"It is not funny, Wife." Aemond stated, defeated, "It quite is, Husband."  Rhaenaera admitted, smiling fondly. "Your cheeks shall hurt with all your smiling, My boy." Rhaenaera stated, holding his face calmly on her hand. Aemond smirked, "You as well, dear." he shot back, both laughed and talked together.

Alicent peeked behind a wall, their marriage was something of her desire, happy. But her daughter would live happily, perhaps Alicent isn't able to love Viserys as he is, but perhaps at least her daughter is happy. Alicent could never love a man, she wished she told Rhaenyra before she and Viserys had happened. Perhaps then, Rhaenyra would love her still the same, maybe even have a little mini wedding.

Aemond and Rhaenaera laughed together, hugging one another closely, "Mother, are you quite alright there?" Aemond said in between laughs, "Yes, do continue your sweet bonding." Alicent nodded, smiling widely at both of them, walking away in peace and trust, she trusted Aemond to keep Rhaenaera safe and happy.

"Strange." the Targaryen girl remarked, staring into Aemond’s eye. "Indeed." Aemond confirmed, shaking his head with a laugh.

Aemond had taken care of Rhaenaera throughout her pregnancy, he refused to let go of her nor even be an inch not closer to her. He handled her like extremely fragile glass that could possibly break any second, Rhaenaera’s water had broken.

"Get the midwives you cunt!" Rhaenaera screamed at a confused and concerned Aegon, "Aegon!" Aemond growled, holding Rhaenaera to make sure she would not collapse. "AEGON!"  Helaena exclaimed, assisting Rhaenaera as she handed Jaehaera and Jaehaerys to a servant. Aegon shook out of his trance as his wife yelled at him, rushing to call the midwives and his mother.

Rhaenaera was rushed to a room, the poor girl screamed and sobbed as she pushed with all her might, it may have been improper, but Aemond stuck to her as she delivered their child. "Aemond, i cannot!" Rhaenaera cried out, clutching Aemond’s hand tightly. "You can, you can." Aemond convinced, rubbing her shoulder comfortingly.

"I can't, can't, i can't"  Rhaenaera sobbed, melting into Aemond's embrace, "You can, Rhaenaera!"  Alicent insisted in a prying tone as a midwife informed her that if Rhaenaera did not push, her child would most probably die as well as she. Rhaenaera screamed, pushing the child out, "Another one, Princess!" a midwife yelled, Rhaenaera’s eyes went wide.

"Another?" She sobbed, pushing hardly. After 25 hours of labor, Araenys and Aemon Targaryen were born. Araenys, a boy, adorned beautiful violet eyes as well as the usual silver hair, Aemon adorned the usual Targaryen looks as well. Aemond cradled Araenys as Rhaenaera cradled Aemon.

Both were joyful to have children, yet, it was just the calm before the STORM...

AUTHORS NOTE:
May the Gods have mercy because i know i won't. The Greens will lose their beloved specifically, Aemond and Rhaenaera will lose on of their people or possibly each other. SO I HOPE YALL ENJOY THE REMAINING GOOD MEMORIES‼️😆