𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑|Awkwardness

       THE MORNING CAME RATHER QUICKLY Rhaenaera felt rather better than before

       THE MORNING CAME RATHER QUICKLY Rhaenaera felt rather better than before. Despite the awkwardness between the families, Viserys insisted on a family breakfast before the families perhaps leave Driftmark. Tension swooned in the air, a spoon suddenly dropped on the ground, Aegon’s spoon. "Sorry—"  Aegon muttered, reaching for his spoon.

Rhaenaera and Helaena stared at each other, sighing, Helaena had a dreading fate to come, and she herself knew that all to well.  "Must we wait for him?" Aegon asked out loud, asking his mother, Alicent simply nodded, the woman was busy cradling her son and daughter who sat on both sides of her. "Be patient, Brother." Rhaenaera sighed out, shifting in her seat uncomfortably.

Aegon groaned in annoyance, yet cowered in nervousness at the look his mother gave him. Viserys finally arrived, Aemond and Rhaenaera were the only ones not in a conversation. Their Mother spoke casually with Rhaenyra, Rhaenyra was the one who kept the conversation alive as Alicent did not seem to be in the mood. Viserys spoke to his dear brother, Baella and Rhaena speaking about God knows what, Aegon and Helaena looked like they were bickering, Jace and Luke took each other's company.

"Shall we speak about last night?" viserys asked, raising an eyebrow. Alicent sucked in a breath, gripping Rhaenaera’s hand tighter whom squezzed her Mother's hand aswell. "I suppose.." Rhaenyra muttered unsurely. "Aemond, shall you think Father will punish them?" Rhaenaera asked, "No, Mother does little to nothing to stop Jace and Luke, she only cared once i lost an eye. Father does not care either, he loves his legitimate and true heir the most." Aemond stated, twas no secret Viserys favored Rhaenyra the most.

"Indeed." Rhaenaera mumbled, riddles escaping her lips once more as Aemond stared at her in confusion. "Green on black, a Gods eye, for once the Queen shall die, we shall all live in peace. Twisted riddles, mistakened secrets, the wrong heir on the throne, the true heir on the dust. For once her protector is gone, she shall remain in sorrow." Aemond tried to put the pieces together, Viserys stared at the girl, as well as everyone. "What was that, my dear?" he asked.

"She spoke in a riddle again." Aemond stated, everyone turned to the two curiously, "Yes, what did you say?" Viserys asked once more, "Green on black, a Gods eye, for once the Queen shall die, we shall all live in peace. Twisted riddles, mistakened secrets, the wrong heir on the throne, the true heir on the dust. For once her protector is gone, she shall remain in sorrow." Rhaenaera said once more, a small smile gracing her lips as she looked down, playing with her cuticles.

"What does that mean? The Queen will die? " Rhaenyra asked, Naera could not have referred to Alicent as in a previous riddle, the girl outed that Alicent would live one way or another. "Twisted riddles? Mistakened Secrets? Gods Eye?" Viserys asked, Aemond sighed, "She does not wish to say, for she cannot let you know." Aemond stated, Naera leaned on his shoulder as Alicent and Naera switched seats making Aemond and Naera closer.

Alicent sighed, rubbing Naera’s shoulder.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Aight, kinda short but this'll do i think, i'll do a better one i promise😭