𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| Dreams

      RHAENAERA WOKE UP in a state of shock and fear, she panted heavily while she gripped the cloth of her nightgown and cried quietly

      RHAENAERA WOKE UP in a state of shock and fear, she panted heavily while she gripped the cloth of her nightgown and cried quietly. That agonizing dream, every night, would haunt her. The scream of Helaena's son, Jaeherys, staring into Helaena’s soul, screaming for help. The battle of Daemon and Aemond, the death of Rhaenyra, the battle for the throne. The song of ice and fire. Rhaenaera knew of the prince that was promised.

Though it was not Aegon, her brother, she believed it to be the man in her dreams, and the woman who wished to sit the throne, Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen. Rhaenaera often found herself painting every scene that occurs in her dream, step by step, adding detailed secrets.

Alicent and Viserys would often attempt to scramble the meaning of the paintings, perhaps this was their bonding together. Who knows? The husband and wife, despite not really knowing what was going on inside their girl's head, they supported her. "Sister, must you pace around?" Aegon hissed in annoyance, disrupting the peace between the family Hightower-Targaryen.

"She has something on her mind,  stop bothering her.." Helaena sighed out, stretching her arms in exhaustion. Alicent sighed at the two first borns, Viserys seemed to be rather joyful. Rhaenaera mumbled riddles over and over again, Aemond observed her curiously as Rhaenaera picked at the skin of her cuticles which were bleeding as it were a habit.

Aemond and Aegon proceeded to bicker, Viserys only laughing as Daemon and he also argued all the time. Alicent was extremely silent, picking at her now bleeding cuticles while staring at her daughters and sons laughing altogether. Perhaps Alicent wanted that, Alicent had a number of Elder brothers, her children had not met them yet as her brother were in Oldtown.

Though Daeron, the youngest of the boys, was of course, in Oldtown alongside his uncles. Rhaenaera was left out as Aemond spoke to Helaena, Aegon joining in, as well as Viserys and Alicent. "They all will die, house Targaryen will fall. The Stormborn's heart buried, Dragonspine. Frozen cold. Deep inside a dragon hides its heart we will be taking. A song of ice and fire, two dragons become one. Beware the beast below the boards..." Rhaenaera muttered, fumbling with her cuticles non stop.

Her family stared at her in concern, Aemond eyed her curiously, "Are you alright, Rhae?" he asked, twirling a fragment of her hair. Rhaenaera stared at her family, they knew the look on her eyes well, bad things were about to occur, and none could stop it, unless Rhaenaera whom knew, would interfere and try to stop it.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Sorry for being late!! I promise to give yall at least 2-3 updates on Wednesday and maybe an update tomorrow! Ill explain the riddle on a separate chapter to this!!😘