•|2|• TH€ FÍR$T ÑÍGHT

I was sitting in his room on his bed which was filled with red roses

I was sitting in his room on his bed which was filled with red roses. In fact whole room was filled with red roses and candles, with balloons on the roof of bed. I like red roses but my favourite are lilies.

This was the very first time in years i entered his room. I don't remember when i last came here. Maybe after 11 or 10 years.

His room interior was of gold and white but i likes more of black. My room was itself in black interior. I was in my thoughts when i heard some commotion outside.

"15 lakhs Done deal" Came Hayfa's business tone. I furrowned. What was happening outside? "Who said that"? This time a deep and intimated voice which can gives shivers down your spine.

"I said that. I am your only sister please have some mercy on this innocent soul" I scoffed sniffling a laugh. Seriously she and a innocent soul. Not happening in this lifetime.

Wait I wasn't the only one who scoffed. "Innocent My foot" His usual stern voice. "Oh Hello! You aren't so innocent yourself" Irritation was evident in her voice.

"Did I asked"? This time he seemed irritated and angry. "15 lakhs or sleeping outside. Choose one" Hayfa and her business tone was back.

"Outside" Came His reply and i can imagine Hayfa's jaw dropping to the ground. Deep in the corner of my heart, I was a bit hurt that he choose staying outside over money more specifically staying outside over staying with me. From his words it was very evident that he didn't wanted to stay in the same room as me.

"You know what? I am now ordering you to give me money as i am your one and only sister"

"I am your elder brother" Came his reply. She sneered and replied "by only 7 minutes. We are twins. Remember"?

"Doesn't matter"

"Mama Jaan" Hayfa whined like a child. Who can say she was a 28 year old. "Give my daughter the money she is asking and go to your room as my second daughter, My Eda is waiting for you" I stiffened at the mention of my name.

Seconds later his voice came "Check your phone" And the next second she yelled excitedly "Thank you Zainu"

"Don't call me that" Irritation was dripping from his voice. "Not going to happen in this lifetime..... Zainu" Now she was teasing him.

"Okay stop you both! Come Hayfa let's go. You go to your room Zain" Came Mama Jaan's sweet voice and I felt my hands sweaty. Everyone likes to call him Zain.

Seconds later I heard the click of the door as it Opened. My eyes were on my lap as i dared not a glance at him. I don't know why but his mere presence makes me nervous.

I heard his slow steps towards the bed, towards me. And his every step felt a thunder to my heart. I feel like my heart in any second can leap out of my body as it was thumping so furiously.

"Get up! Who gave you permission to sit on my bed?" Came his low yet harsh and angry voice. I dared a glance towards him and a clashed formed as grey met blue, Calm met rage.

All the different emotions, i was feeling from the moment of Nikkah, it just flew out of the window at his rude tone. I admit i knew he didn't wanted this nikkah but i atleast didn't expected something like this from him. In the further most corner of my heart, i felt hurt.

I myself don't know what exactly i was expecting but.....leave it. If not on bed then where would i sleep? I wanted to ask him but his one glare made me swallow my words back.

"I don't like to repeat myself" His eyes were sending draggers to my soul. I slowly nodded my head and struggled to get up as my outfit was very heavy. As I stepped foot on the floor filled with roses, I instantly felt refreshed from the cold wetness of the roses against my foots.

I don't like roses but that's not mean that i hate them. They are one of the beautiful creation of Allah! to decorate this world.

I stood up 5 steps away from him beside the bed. My foot was slightly paining because of the heels i was wearing. Just on the request of Hayfa. What things you have to do for your friendship. I sighed internally.

"I don't like change in my life and you being the worst change in my life is not at all acceptable to me" I gave him a blank look. Even he wasn't acceptable to me but I thought we could be atleast friends or civil to eachother as we have to live together in the same house, same room.

I guess it's not going to happen. We are going to live as roommates only. He looked around and said glaring at everything but particularly at me. "I don't like sharing but now i have to bloody share my room with you" Saying this in his low and deep voice he walked towards his closet room then to bathroom.

I know this but why he is pointing this out? I have to share with him also, even i was ready to share my life with him but clearly he don't want to have any kind of business with me.

I sighed at my unfortunate fate. I slowly undone my dupatta, placing it on the sofa, I stood infront of the mirror. I first get the heavy jewelry off me and started undoing the billions of the pins from my head.

I let my chestnut chocolatey brown hair waves down the shoulder. No doubt i was in love with my hair colour as they were which i inherited from my mother.

I was combing my hairs when he came out of the bathroom. Our eyes met again for the second time in this day. I was looking at him from the mirror, he looked at me for whole 5 seconds before going towards the bed with his clenched jaw.

Why was he always angry with a expressionless face? For all i care. I averted my eyes from him and picking my dupatta from the sofa, I went to the closet room to pick out my night wear. Mama shifted my whole wardrobe in his room for which i was very thankful.