•|15|• TH€ ¢ÁR€

I went straight to the room changing in my night wear which was a simple summer printed pink night suit

Coming out of the washroom i picked my blanket from the Closet and made my way towards the sofa. All this while his gaze was on my every move but thankfully he didn't uttered anything, nor asked me anything again.

But before i could walk pass the bed,
He caught my wirst and spun me around just to let me land straight at his chest. I gasped slightly and snapped my head at him. "What is wrong with you"?

"Nothing's wrong with me but you kitten. Why are you going towards sofa"? He asked in a very calm tone as he arched his one eyebrow at me. I just gave him a blank expression.
"So you want me to sleep on floor"? I asked as i tried to push him slightly but his grip was firm on my wirst.

"I never said it. Now did i"? I know he was clearly trying to ease up the tension. "Then"? I asked with a question. "You know Bed is big enough for two people" He said as he discovered something very important.

Is he stupid or what? "Oh! Happy late realization but i don't want to sleep on bed. Now leave me. Will you"? I asked irritated and my tone was sarcastic.

I know why i am behaving like this. This is only for distraction. I don't want to think about me seeing them. "No" He replied and snatching the blanket from my other hand he threw it on the nearby sofa.

"You clearly told me not to touch your bed without your permission......" I trailed off when he cutted in between. "So, you are angry because of it kitten. For that i am sorry and i promise it will not happen again" with that he dragged me to the bed. He just apologized? It's a first.

So, what all this mean? Did he accepted me as his wife? Ayéda don't get to conclusions yet!

He made me lay on the bed and pulled the blanket over me properly. While pulling the blanket over me he frowned and placed his hand across my neck. My eyes widened. What is he doing? I smacked his hand away but ignoring it he placed his hand on my forehead. What is wrong with him?
"You are burning with fever kitten" I heard his worried voice. I frowned at his words.

"I am fine" Saying this i pulled the blanket over my head hiding from his gaze and rolled to the further most corner of the bed. But the next second the blanket was pushed aside from my face. "You aren't going to sleep kitten, you have to take medicines....wait you didn't even ate anything on the jet. You have to eat first" He questioned and answered himself, then walked out of the room and i was just looking at him dumbfounded.

I waited for him because i was curious that where he went? After waiting for like 15 minutes i heard foot steps and i hurriedly closed my eyes and pulled the blanket slightly over my face.

I heard him placing something on the table before his steps ahead towards the bed. I clenched the blanket tightly. I heard his sigh. "Get up kitten i know you are awake" He was standing beside the bed on my side as i can feel his presence there. I ignored his words and kept my facade.

The bed dipped beside my legs as he sat down "Think again kitten because next time i will not ask politely, I will.........." He trailed off because i semi yelled "No!" and sat up straight. He was shocked at my sudden shout.

I clearly remember his words 'Think again kitten because next time i will not ask politely, i will kiss the hell out of you'

"What happened? Why did......." He again trailed off as a smirk made its way to his lips. "Oh! Now i know what you thought. I was actually going to say i will tickle you but my kitten's mind........" He said in a teasing tone as he inched closer until he was very close to me.

"So kitten tell me what do you want. I am at your service" Why do his tone and voice is so seductive?

"I have a name. Call me with my name, not kitten" I tried to distract him. "Nope! Not going to happen because kitten suits you well" He said ruffling my hairs with a small smile playing on his lips and stood up.

He picked the tray from the table and again sat infront of me on the bed. It was a full plate of chicken lasagna. "Eat it"

"I don't want to" I replied because i was really not in a mood to eat.
"No choice Kitten eat it"

"Please......" I trailed off as he threatened me "Do you want me to call Mama Jaan"? He clearly knows how to make people do things according to him. Passing him a glare i picked the plate up because if he really called Mama then not only this plate of chicken lasagna i will have to eat much more than this.

"Did you eat"? I asked and averting his eyes he stood up. Now it's my time to threaten him. "Do you need me to call Mama Jaan"?

"Nice try kitten" He replied sarcastically and turned to leave. "I am not going to eat" I was also very stubborn.

He sighed and sat down beside me picking a spoon from the tray. I was happy. Truly happy. We ate in silence as passing eachother some glances in between.

"Here take the medicine" I scrunched my mouth at the sight of medicines. "I ate the dinner now please don't make me eat it" I hate taking medicines. My glare was intacted on the medicines.

"Don't tell me kitten you are one of the child who is scared of taking medicines" He rolled his eyes at me.

"I am not a child. I am 25 years old" I defended. "Yeah! Right" He again rolled his eyes at me.

After whole 30 minutes of our Yes & No game, I ate the medicine glaring at him. "Never new, making someone eat medicine could be this difficult" he sighed and laid beside me.

Still glaring at him i laid in the futher most corner of the bed. But seconds later i was pulled in his embrace. "Leave me. The deal is off" I was irritated on many things but mostly on the medicine.

"Don't assume things. I never said it was a deal. Did i kitten"? He said as he snuggled in my neck. He is tricking me with his words but not having the energy to argue, i closed my eyes as darkness welcomed me open handed.

 He is tricking me with his words but not having the energy to argue, i closed my eyes as darkness welcomed me open handed