•|20|• HÍ$ ÁÑG€R

It's been a total of 1 and half month being his P

It's been a total of 1 and half month being his P.A. It's very hectic i tell you. Even more hectic than being a CEO.
Zayyan has taken over the company after 1 week of familiarising himself with others.

On the day of the announcement of Zayyan being the new face and CEO of the company made a uproar in social media because no one knew Zaydan Malik actually had a son. Even more questions and rumours arised when i was shown to the world being the wife of Zayyan Malik.

But we never cared about these petty things. Now do we? In this last month Zayyan has earned very bad reputation in the company because of his anger but he is especially very nice to me. He don't give a damn to what people thinks about him because from his point of view world is all about give and take. And in some aspects it is very true. People do use us according to their means. So, to avoid it, simply don't back out.

I don't know about him but i am starting to fall in love with him. I don't know because of his caring attitude or his loving gaze either way i am falling and day by day falling harder than before.

Even now i get nervous around him, under his intense gaze but he always tries to ease me up around him.

Right now we are going towards conference Hall as we have many meetings lined up. Even today is the Mehendi of Hayfa but Zayyan dragged me here, according to him he can't concentrate on work without me being his side. What a stupid excuse? But anyway.

We both entered the conference hall and everyone stood up greeting us. We nodded our head and sat on our seats. Zayyan did the pleasantries with Mr. Khan with whom we are going to sign the contract, of course if only the presentation will go smoothly.

Glancing at Mr.Khan, I had a feeling that i had seen him somewhere maybe there was a distanced memory but i couldn't seem to pin point exactly where. He's way too familiar. He also smiled widely looking at me but masked it well the very next second.

I was confused but let it be for the time being. I gestured the man who is going to do presentation today. He nodded his head and started. Throughout the whole meeting i was feeling a gaze on me, one was from Zayyan and i guess second was from Mr. Khan.

All this while ignoring both of them i was thinking hard where i have seen him because it was clear i have met him before but don't know where exactly.

Zayyan was well aware of Mr. Khan's gaze on me, unknowningly i held his hand not to let him create any scene here. As his eyes met mine, he calmed himself by taking a deep breath. I averted my eyes from him taking my hand away from his but seems like he had other plans because he softly pulled my hand back in his grasp placing it on his lap and averted his eyes to the man giving the presentation.