•|29|• FÁÇ€ R€V€ÁL & TH€ $HÔT

I put a light layer of foundation matching my skin tone, did a double coating of mascara making my already thick eyelashes to be more prominent giving me a bold look

I put a light layer of foundation matching my skin tone, did a double coating of mascara making my already thick eyelashes to be more prominent giving me a bold look. I wore a off shoulder floral cheery maroon coloured gown, matched with cherry coloured heels and styled my chestnut chocolatey waves in an loose messy bun.

Today's the day of the announcement of my real identity to the whole world as the daughter of Shahzaib Khan, as the new face of A group of companies. My dad's company.

It's been 2 months after the meeting that day. As we expected Farhan did made a mistake and that was meant to be his downfall. He got arrested, everything is going good even great but there is a unsettled feeling in my heart. I don't know what i am feeling but it is like a unknown fear. But fear of what exactly?

I sighed and looked upwards in the full length mirror just to see Zayyan getting out of the closet dressed in a maroon 3 piece Armani suit contrasted with black coloured pants matching outfit with mine.

As his eyes met mine he was dumbstrucked. I felt my breathing aced up as he took his pleasurable time to ranked me from toe to head and atlas again met my eyes. He took his slow yet hurried steps towards me and softly engulfed me in a back hug as he snuggled his head in my neck. My breath got hitched as his lips met my bare neck.

I closed my eyes in pure pleasure as i clenched my gown tightly. He was doing nothing but just trying to calm me down "Z-zayyan....."

He straight looked in the mirror meeting my greyish pearls "Breathtakingly Gorgeous" his voice came out hushed, so seductive and soul shaking that i felt goosebumps all over my body "If not for the announcement today, I would have locked you in this room, away from the evil eyes of the world. Only for me to gaze at you"

If he said then he definitely would. We never reciprocated our feelings to eachother like never said 'I love you' or something but sometimes words aren't needed to show how you care for the other person. Right?

I still don't know how i feel about him, the thing i know is, i can't ever imagine to live without him, if this is love then i admit i am so in love with him.

He makes me smile, he calms me down, he supports me in everything, sometimes treats me like a child, he cares for me, his each and every gesture attracts me to him, I love how his warm gaze wakes me up every morning, I love his eyes on me which makes me nervous sometimes but i can't deny i love how he looks at me, I love his each and everything. He is the best husband ever. My Zayyan.

"Where are lost kitten"? I came out of my trance hearing his calm voice as he turned me around to face him. I slowly shooked my head negatively and he softly pinched my nose "Today you are not looking like a kitten but a lioness. My lioness" my lips curled up in a small smile but he frowned immediately. What happened?