•|7|• ẞ€D FÍGHT

"Do you need me to explain wordly kitten or I don't mind explaining practically" My eyes widened in response

"Do you need me to explain wordly kitten or I don't mind explaining practically" My eyes widened in response. He didn't meant what he said right? Yeah! What else Eda? Get your mind out of the gutter.

When i kept quiet, his smirk widened more evilly. "Tell me kitten" His voice was somewhat seductive, his eyes were intimating me and his tone was teasing. I know he was trying to make a fool out of myself. So, in order to avoid the embarrassment, the best option is to change the topic.

"I was just tired so i slept" I said changing the topic. "It's mine" He seemed irritated maybe because i wasn't answering him the way he wanted. "It's not" I replied confidently.
He narrowed his eyes at me but didn't said anything so i continued "This is not your room that you own this bed. This have to be equally divided between us. If there would be any sofa in here, i would have still slept on bed" I don't know from where i got this confidence but Thank God! I spoke for myself infront of him. Although i lied to him at the last of that sofa thing because if by any chance there would be any double sofa, i would have quietly slept on it. Because the one thing i hate is 'Arguement'.

The water slightly dropped from his wet hairs to my arms making me shuddered in cold. As he saw me shudder in cold he stepped away from me but still sat a step away infront of me glaring hard. I sighed in relief.

When after whole 2 minutes he still didn't utter a word against it, i slowly pulled the blanket from my feet as right now all i need was sleep. I felt refreshed sleeping here maybe because i have been sleeping on the couch from the last few days.

But i was again stopped by him as he pulled the blanket away from me. I gave him a blank look staring at him dumbly. "Eat first" He gestured towards the table full of food. There are sofas in the room but single one.

Unknowningly i gleamed with happiness as i jumped out of the bed excitedly with him following me. I don't know when he ordered food but i don't care because just looking at the food i realized how hungry i was.

I looked outside and it was evening as sun was soon going to be lost in the darkness of night. It was soon going to be Magrib time. It means he let me sleep for 1 and half hour. He wasn't that heartless. He just pretends to be.

I don't know what he ordered as all the dishes were Turkish but they were delicious. We ate in pure silence and soon i heard 'Magrib Azaan'. I went to the washroom, I did Wuzu and came out. As i was in t-shirt and pants, I can't pray like this. So, I wore Abaya and started looking for the prayer mat.

I was searching when the bell ranged of our suite, Zayyan stood up giving me a bored look and went to open it. Coming back he handed me the prayer mat. Did he ordered it?

I was confused, very confused. So, this means all this time he knew there was no prayer mat here and he ordered it and above all he saw me making me fool out of myself searching like a madwoman.

Ignoring him i laid the prayer mat infront of the 'Khana Kaba' and saw him placing it infront of me. Was he going to pray with me?

I was truly happy. We offered prayer together. Folding the prayer mat we placed it on the shelf. I took out a green Kurti with Kapri and made my way to the bathroom. I took a refreshing warm bath, drying my hairs with the towel i went out.

I was just too tired to use the hair dryer. I looked at him as i felt a hot gaze on me. He was intensely looking at me. His eyes were of the darkest shade of the blue making them dangerous and me shiver in fear. His eyes held a deep dark desire which i couldn't pin point but there was something unusual about him today.

I silently placed the towel on the back of single sofa and ignoring him i laid on the further most corner of the bed beside him pulling the blanket all over myself fearing his dangerous eyes. Soon i felt him laid beside me but keeping a good distance between us.

I don't know about him but i was hell tired so, sleep engulfed me in seconds.

*********

I woke up from the beautiful voice of 'fajr Azaan' and when i tried to stretch my arms. Keyword: tried because i realized i was trapped in his arms. I stiffened immediately. His head was in the crook of my neck, basically his lips were resting on my exposed neck making me shiver in realization, his one hand securing my waist keeping me close to him in a tight grip and his one leg above mine totally trapping me.

I don't know what exactly i was feeling right now. It was a foreign feeling, i was feeling butterflies in my stomach. This kind of touch was so new to me, so different, so foreign to me. I don't know how to explain but i was feeling good more than that i was feeling as if this was the most natural position of us. Maybe because this time his touch wasn't harsh but tender and sweet. Either way i like it.

But the next second realization hit hard. I remembered his each and every words. I remembered his accusing tone when i properly placed his blanket the other day, his words on our first night.

'Get up! Who gave you permission to sit on my bed?'

'I don't like change in my life and you being the worst change in my life is not at all acceptable to me'

'I don't like sharing but now i have to bloody share my room with you'

Sure reality is a bitter truth.

I admit i don't love him but any other women beside me will surely expect something from their husbands. I knew our marriage wasn't one of the typical one but i atleast thought of it as a arranged marriage. I decided to fall in love with my husband after marriage. Don't people usually do arrange marriages and fall head over heels then why not in my case?

Why Allah? Why always me?