•|5|• ẞR€ÁKFÁ$T & ẞÚ$ÍÑ€$$ TÁLK'$

The next morning was as usual

The next morning was as usual. I woke up in between 'Azaan', then offered 'fajr prayer', took bath and wore plain light green suit with floral printed dupatta «Scarf».

I let my chocolatey chestnut brown hair waves down the shoulder. Alhumdulila i was blessed with a good height. I matched flats with my suit and looking myself lastly in the full length mirror, I turned my face towards bed.

He was sleeping peacefully not caring anyone in the world and as usual his laptop was left open beside him. His blanket was disheveled but after yesterday's incident, i dare not to do it again. I sighed and walked out.

I am one of the board of directors in Baba Jani's company, I refused for this as i was the heiress to the big fortune in America and secondly he and everyone did many things for me more than necessary but Baba Jani's answer was always the same 'You maybe my daughter in law in near future but firstly you are my daughter'

I take each and every decision of my company in America but from behind. My Dad had appointed a trust worthy man on the seat of CEO. No one know that there is actually someone else behind this empire.

Not even my fake family knows it, they think that i am dead and my father 'Shahzaib khan' has left the company to uncle Michael «Man appointed on the CEO'S seat» as it was written in the will.

Doesn't matter how much i say, I am not scared but the truth is i am very scared of the people i once called my family. But i know i have to face them in near future. Very soon.

But i have full faith in my this family. They will never leave me alone. They never did. For my husband, i can't say anything. Honestly, i shouldn't care whether he will be with me or not but i truly hope to have him beside me.

I don't care What he thinks right now, time is great, he will get back to track as in any way we have to live together. I have full faith in my Allah!

**********

I went to the dinning room and greeted everyone "Assalam-O-Alaikum Everyone. Good Morning" Repeated greetings came with a very heartwarming smile. "Wa-Alaikum-Aslam Eda. Good morning to you too"

I sat in my usual seat beside Hayfa and she wriggled her eyes at me mischievously. I asked her with my eyes 'what'? But she was just stupidly giving me weird looks.

I rolled my eyes at her and ignored her. "Where is Zain"? Baba Jani asked softly looking at me. "Still asleep" I passed him a small smile and replied softly in my usual low and meak Voice.

"He was working till late in the night" I don't know what made me defend him but still i did.

He nodded his head but anyone could tell he didn't liked that he was still asleep. Baba Jani likes everyone to be together in every meal of this Haveli.

After 10 minutes, Zayyan walked in his whole glory greeting everyone with a small apology. "Assalam-O-Alaikum Everyone. Good Morning and i am really sorry to be late today. I promise it will not happen again". He was in his casuals wearing a black Shirt with White narrow pants. How much i wanted to deny but he was looking handsome. MashaAllah!

"It better be" Came Baba Jani's strict answer. Mama Jaan just shooked her head smiling at the duo. Zayyan nodded his head and sat infront of me. He instantly passed me a glare. I slightly frowned. What do i did now?

"When are you going to take over the company"? Baba questioned Zayyan still focusing on cutting his slice.
"Whenever you say Baba. I am ready" came his reply.

"After one week you both are joining the company" It was also directed towards me. He continued. "After two weeks, you are going to take over Zain. What about you Hayfa"? Baba Jani asked Hayfa who was busy in her food all this time. Her love for food i tell you.

"As I told you Baba Jani. I am not interested in your business. I have my own fashion house, I am a fashion designer and i am going to launch my new brand very soon"

Did I told you that she is a very famous fashion designer and the owner of the brand called 'Spirit' and soon she is going to launch another one. One thing i definitely didn't told you was, she was engaged and soon to be married in two months.

Her fiancé 'Hassan Baig' is a owner of a textile company and a very Jolly with nature and kind with heart person. I personally like him for my Hayfa.

"Eda! I am giving you a whole one year to make up your mind, clear your head because after this 1 year you are going to America to take over the company yourself" Baba Jani dropped the bomb on me but i know he have many more responsibilities than this and from his point of view he have to fulfill his promise and beside each and everything one day I have to do this then why not?

I have to make my parents proud, My Baba Jani, My mama Jaan, each and everyone proud. I have to surpass this test not for myself but for the people who love me more than anything.

I slowly nodded my head and everyone smiled contently. "Don't worry Eda. We all are with you" Said Mama Jaan and Baba Jani in union and smiled at eachother. I also smiled looking at them.

"Not just you both, I also" came Hayfa's high-spirited reply. After that repeated answers came from Dada Jaan, Dadi Jaan. Nani and Nana Jaan weren't at home. And from whom i was hoping, from a very little corner of my heart, his reply didn't came.

Not just his reply didn't came, his eyes were glued to the food. I ignored the stupid and unusual feeling from my heart and passed a small smile to everyone.

I love them all very much!
Ya Allah! Tera shukr hai.

But it took a second to vanish my smile as Baba Jani dropped another bomb on us.

"You both are going to Turkey for your honeymoon tomorrow Morning. Private jet is ready. So, you both should be ready on time"

 So, you both should be ready on time"