•|19|• R€ÁL ÓR FÁK€

"Why did you asked for me to be your P

"Why did you asked for me to be your P.A" I asked my mind out as soon as we sat in the car. Today at the table of breakfast, Baba Jani told me i am going to be his P.A as per Zayyan's wish.

I was never a P.A before but that's not the question, the question was why he wanted me to be his P.A?

"You don't want to be"? His eyes were staring ahead as he drived out of the porch. His tone was calm yet mischievous. Not knowing what to answer him, i kept quiet. Silence filled the car throughout rest of the ride.

I was wearing my favourite Black! A long silk frock styling it with black earrings and heels. My hairs were as usual left open by the shoulder and dupatta «scarf» was placed against my neck with a gold chain complimenting my fair skin. As i was pulling my outfit for today, hesitantly i picked his too which was a black 3 piece Armani suit. Surprisingly he wore it and i must say he was looking way more dashing than he already is. MashaAllah!

As we got out of the car, the guard greeted us. "Assalam-O-Alaikum! Good Morning Sir. Good Morning Mam" He was looking confused as he saw Zayyan because before this, i always came with Baba Jani or alone. Zayyan was a new face and why not? He came nearly after a decade so no one know him by face.

We both nodded our head, giving him the keys to park the car in private garage we both walked in.

Everyone gave Zayyan a confused yet awe look which don't know why but i didn't liked it, not even a bit. With here and there some greetings we entered in the private elevator of our family. Getting so much attention from others, Zayyan didn't payed any heed towards them, not even bothered a glance at them.

I don't know why but everyone in the company are so scared of me, maybe by my always stern face or maybe they know me as the daughter of Zaydan Malik, either way they were.

After a comfortable ride in the elevator we made our way to Baba Jani's office and on the way his P.A Fatima greeted us. She was a 22 years old university student. She's a sweet and a very cute girl. Before her i heard that Mama Jaan was Baba's P.A but as Mama has to take over the other company, she left being Baba's P.A.

"Good Morning Ayéda Mam. Good Morning Sir" She arched her eyebrows asking me about Zayyan but answering her with my eyes 'later', I straight walked to Baba's office with Zayyan following me silently. And i definitely didn't liked the way she widened her eyes in an awe look, staring at Zayyan.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum Baba Jani" We both greeted mutually and passed eachother a soft glance.

"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam! Take a seat" Came Baba's reply with clearing of his throat. We both turned towards him and he was smiling mischievously.
"Take a seat Eda......You can sit too" He said softly to me and rudely to Zayyan. I don't know why they are always on eachother's neck. Hayfa is more close to Baba Jani whereas Zayyan is to Mama Jaan and well i am close to both of them.

I sat across the sofa infront of Baba Jani but as Zayyan was going to sit beside me Baba stopped him. "Why are you sitting there? Come here" But Zayyan being too full of himself ignored his words and sat beside me saying indifferently.

"No need to take revenge on me of your time" I didn't get what he meant but seems like Baba got it because he was fuming with anger and muttered loudly enough to be heard by both of us "Ungrateful brat" Zayyan just shrugged his shoulders.

"Fatima will tell you everything about being a P.A and your duties" Baba said and i nodded. "Other than being a P.A, you know everything which goes around this company so you can briefly tell everything to Zain and if needed he can come to me directly" Zayyan nodded at Baba Jani.

"Fatima will lead you both to your offices and today's......." He trailed off as we heard a knock. Baba uttered a faint come in and Fatima came in. What a timing.

"Here she is...Meet my son Zayyan Malik. Eda will be in your care today and show them their appointed offices" Fatima eyes widened at the revealation of Zayyan being his son. She was truly shocked but still gestured us out.

We quietly walked out. Both our offices were beside eachother. We first saw Zayyan's office then we went to my appointed office after that he left us alone in my office. I see she was still shocked. I cleared my throat to gain her attention.

"He is so handsome. Why haven't i knew his existence till now? Damn his eyes. They are.......Huh"?

"He is my husband" I declared because i wasn't liking a bit the way she was talking about Zayyan. Doesn't matter, Love or not, namesake or on paper, He is Mine. Only Mine.

"Okay! But please don't glare, you are looking dangerous. Now i understood why everyone in the company are so scared of you" Came her reply and i understood her words seconds later. Am i glaring at her? I averted my eyes from her.

"I am sorry. I didn't knew he is your husband but i always took you to be Sir's daughter. How come he is Sir's Son and you aren't his daughter. You are even married"? She apologized and asked curiously.

"I never said i was Baba's real daughter. You assumed yourself" I answered calmly. Not only her but everyone has mistook me being the daughter of Zaydan Malik.

"So, you are actually the daughter in law of Sir" She concluded herself and i nodded with a very small smile uttering "More like a daughter"

"Wow! If not for today's revealation i would never get to know because they all love you like their own daughter even when Hayat Mam comes, i never felt she wasn't your real mother. What a lovely family you have got" She said dreamingly. She is such a chatter box like Hayfa. Maybe that's why i likes her as a person.

"Can we do some work now"? I asked and she sat up straight looking serious.

The rest of the day went by learning everything from Fatima and i must say she is very good at her work.
Night fell more quickly than expected and we both went home together.

Today was a tiring day but peaceful one.