•|16|• TH€ TÁLK

The next morning after breakfast Ayéda went to Zaydan and Hayat's room. As it was sunday, everyone were at home. Haya's giggles could be heard loud and clear and unknowningly Eda smiled hearing it. Their love was still young. MashaAllah!

She took a deep sigh and knocked on the door. Getting the permission she walked in. They both were sitting on the bed watching a movie. As they saw her, they paused the movie and gestured her towards the bed.

"How is my daughter now. Feeling better"? Hayat asked her making her sit beside her and stroking her hairs lovingly.

"I am fine. Alhamdulilah!" Ayéda nodded her head and answered politely. "I am telling you Haya, it's your son's fault as my daughter is sick" Came Zaydan's bit angry voice.

Hayat just rolled her eyes at him saying teasingly "My son? Our son and it's not my fault that Our son has only taken your negative traits" Hayat shrugged her shoulders turning towards Ayéda.

"What negative traits huh? I am such a perfect husband" Came Zay's reply asking her irritated.

"If i will start to count then not even 1 week is enough and most of all his anger is ditto like you, infact he is several steps ahead of you" She turned towards him totally in a mood to fight and Ayéda was looking at them quietly but amused.

While they were fighting for this petty thing, Eda dwells in her thoughts. Maybe Zayyan is not so bad and rude person. Every person has both positive and negative traits, with seeing Zayyan's anger, she has seen his caring side too. He wasn't too bad or arrogant as she had thought.

"Tell us Eda, Is Zayyan's behaviour good towards you" Haya shooked her a little to let her out of her thoughts. For their nikkah, the liberty to say yes and No was only on Eda. For Zayyan they just told him.

Thinking of his apology, caring attitude she nodded her head and said what she actually had came here for. "I saw them" she finally told them.

Both Haya and Zaydan were confused but realization dawned on them. Hayat asked her worriedly "When? Where? You weren't alone right"? She bombarded her with questions.

"In Turkey, when we were at the airport coming back. Zayyan was with me" She answered looking down as tears started to roll out of her eyes. Hayat instantly hugged her.

"Don't cry my baby. No one can take you away from us and they don't even know, you are well and alive" Hayat stroked her back soothingly.

"I know. I was just scared" She uttered slowly as she calmed herself "Anything else happened"? Zaydan asked her this time and she nodded her head. "Last night i had the same nightmare of years back" They both frowned and Hayat muttered to herself "After 7 long years"?

"Let me have a appointment with Dr.Asif. We will........" Hayat trailed off when Ayéda spoked in between. "Please no Mama, I want to keep everything in check myself. In this coming year, i have to face them, I can't be a scaredy cat all the time and most importantly i have all of you with me" In all there was Zayyan too. They both nodded proudly with smiley faces.

"Zayyan asked you right"? Hayat asked and Ayéda nodded. "Yes! But i couldn't get myself to answer him so he stopped asking me after that. He didn't even asked me about the nightmare"

"It's okay Dear! Take your time" Zaydan said and Ayéda stood up nodding her head.

"I wasted both of your time. Enjoy your movie. Allah Hafiz!" Ayéda smiled and walked towards the door after a heartwarming kiss on her forehead by Hayat.

"Take care. Allah Hafiz!" Came both their replies. Getting out of the room she saw Zayyan coming towards her. He frowned as soon as he saw her.
"You alright"? Ayéda nodded her head and walked passed him.

Zayyan knocked on the door of his parents and getting the permission he walked in. They both sighed looking at him.

"I was expecting you actually" came Zaydan's stern voice. "I actually came to ask you something" Zayyan said and sat down across the bed on sofa putting his one leg on another. His voice came out soft.

"Maybe it's time, you have to know Eda's past" Zaydan said and Zayyan frowned.

"No! I came for something else" at this both his parents arched their eyebrows. "I want to know but not from anyone else. I want her to tell me herself" He said calmly and in unwavering tone. Both of them had a proud look on their faces.

"How's your business in America" Zaydan asked staring intensely at his son "Great...." Zayyan paused before making an eye contact with his father "Just remember, When Kit... I mean Ayéda will tell me everything, I need you to give me some answers"

"Okay! Now come to the point" Zaydan asked irritated because he was not getting his free time with his Haya "Why are you always so rude to my son"?

At this Zaydan arched his eyebrow at his beautiful wife "Our son" Hayat just rolled her eyes.

"Please continue your romance afterwards" Zayyan rolled his eyes at his parents. "If you have that much problem then i clearly remember that you are married, go to your room. First you are wasting my precious time with my wife and secondly blaming us" Irritated would be an underestimate word for Zaydan right now.

"I want Ayéda to be my P.A" He straight came to the point. They both passed eachother a smile and Hayat suddenly laughed out. Zayyan was hell confused at their reaction.

"You know your Baba here also first asked me to be his P.A, well leave it, tell me your reason" Hayat asked him teasingly.

"I want to know her better" Came his reply and Hayat rolled her eyes saying "like father like son, both are so straight forward"

"You told us now get out of our room" Zaydan gestured him out and Hayat muttered in her mouth "So rude"

Without another word he stood up making his way out and saw Hayfa going towards in his parents room.

He smirked widely when he heard his father's irritated voice "Our childrens, they all are truly enemy of my love" Hayat's giggles filled the room.