•|28|• TH€ ÇÔÑFRÔÑTÁTÎÔÑ

I took a deep sigh and walked in with Zayyan as uncle Michael opened the door of conference meeting hall

He is here.

As I walked in, i saw him sitting on the sofa and i slightly got stiffened meeting his somewhat shocked eyes but soon a evil smirk made its way to his mouth and he stood up.

I felt a hand in my lower back and i turned to see Zayyan giving me an assuring warm smile. I felt myself calmed down under his soft gaze.

Ignoring that loathed man i sat on the sofa opposite him and Zayyan sat beside me placing his one leg on another straightening his back against the sofa. The aura around Zayyan was screaming power and authority over Farhan khan «Ayeda's uncle name»

"I see......" Farhan paused as he sat down on the sofa infront of them "The news of Anna being alive is really true" The smirk wasn't leaving his disgusting face. When no one answered him he asked "still the scaredy cat. Are we Anna"?

"Sorry to blow your bubble, but i am not afraid of you. Never were, your face just disgusts me alot" I replied calmly but anyone knew better how angry i was.

"Little Anna got her tongue back"? He said as he shooked his head laughing out maniacally. I honestly thinks, he need an psychiatrist.

"I always had a doubt that how can Anna dies so suddenly. Everything was so perfectly done that the doubt was sure to arise......So, who did it? Who was the one to help that good for nothing son of mine to make you escape"?

We didn't bothered to answer him so he again continued "Wait. I know. He was that stupid friend of my brother. What was his name....? Yeah! Zaydan. That bloody bas......" He trailed off when a dangerous yet threatening voice of Zayyan boomed in the hall.

"Another word against my father and i swear i will cut your tongue in thousands of pieces and make the dogs eat another dog's tongue" The glint which passed through Zayyan's eyes was so hatred filled, so dangerous that i felt a soul shooking chill rustled through my spine.

I saw Farhan uncomfortably shrunked back in the sofa under Zayyan's hardcore death provoking glare "w-who are y-you to t-threaten me"? The one who was continuously speaking b*llshit some minutes ago just stuttered infront of us.

"The one you shouldn't had messed with.....but unfortunately you provoked the wrong person. So, now start digging your own grave because soon you are going to die from my hands. Mark my words" His threatening voice echoed in the silent hall.

"I can sue you for these words and your father too as he illegally took Anna with him" My lips curled up in an amusing smile as a soft chuckle left my mouth. Do he really think that he can really sue Zayyan and Baba Jani? What a joke.

"I would like to see how you will do that" These mere words of Zayyan were an hidden challenge. A dare.

"Why the hell you are getting so riled up when i didn't ever did anything to you..... infact your family did" with every passing second Farhan was getting uncomfortable and fear was evident on his face.

"Of course you did. Ayéda is my wife, my family. The things you did in the past, do you really think that i will let you roam freely after hurting my Ayéda both physically and mentally. You will definitely pay. You bastard" Zayyan said as he clenched both his hands in pure rage. Farhan's lips curled up in an sly smile.

"So, your father got you married to Anna, what a plan to take her heritage and by the way you have no proof against me" Farhan said as he folded his one leg on another arrogantly and Zayyan laughed out as he placed his arm around the top of sofa behind my back. Showing a gesture of protection and security.

"I can destroy you in the snap of my fingers but i want to see you die every passing second, I want you to feel every single pain you once gave to my kitten........what do you think why are you here today"?

"What do you mean"? Farhan narrowed his eyes at Zayyan "What a fool......" Zayyan sighed in fake disappointment and continued "You didn't came yourself, I lured you in. This meeting is a reality check for you" Zayyan arrogantly made a remark.

"How can you even imagine to get a chance of contract with my dad's company? So stupid of you to think like that. Isn't"? I shooked my head in fake disappointment. A mocking expression was intacted on my face.

"This is also my company as i am the brother of Shahzaib Khan" I don't understand from where this stupid thoughts are coming in his head.

"Yeah! also the killer of your this brother. Killer of my parents. Killer of my family. You are a bloody murderer" I semi yelled at him.

"Y-you have n-no proof" He was surely frightened as he stuttered widening his eyes. His eyes said it all. The truth. I will surely avenge my parents death.

"I already have proofs of that night" Zayyan said but i know he is just scaring him so that he will tries to finish those proofs. We needed his one mistake.

I gestured uncle Michael to sent the traitor in here. He respectfully nodded and called someone. Seconds later one of the board of director was dragged inside. You all must be thinking how we got to know the real traitor right?

In the conference hall i was observing everyone. He was the only person who kept quiet, his record also seemed clean but his one mistake made him caught up. In his excitement to break the new piece of information to Farhan he did an mistake to sent the message by company's phone.

"Take your good for nothing insider with you. I will be waiting for your counter back. The door's there"

"I will kill you both. Especially you Anna. All those years you were well and alive, now i will make you dead for real....." He trailed off as Zayyan's booming voice echoed in the hall.

"Shut up and get lost. I will soon meet you on roads as you are soon going to be on streets begging, maybe in the jail......or even better in hell" Glaring hard Farhan walked out.

I was looking at his fading figure when Zayyan softly turned my face to look at him "He is not worth looking at....... I am very proud of you my kitten" with that he kissed my forehead softly.

 I am very proud of you my kitten" with that he kissed my forehead softly