•||€₱ÎLÔGÚ€||•

'Hello kitten! Here's the gift from me, Be ready by 7:30PM wearing this dress

'Hello kitten! Here's the gift from me, Be ready by 7:30PM wearing this dress. Driver will pick you up. Don't worry I am totally fine'

                                           Zayyan.

I sighed reading the note and staring at the gorgeous dress beautifully folded in the box. It's been 1 month after his awakening from the coma. Just i know how difficult it is to make him stay in bed.

This morning when i woke up, he wasn't in the bed infact not in the mansion. Just this note on the bed side table. God knows what is he planning exactly? Whatever it is, i had decided to confess my feelings to him. I don't care what will be his reply but i just want him to know my feelings for him.

After having a warm bath, I wore the dress given by Zayyan which was a A-line scoop necked velvet cherry blood coloured gown. I blow dried my hairs and styled my chestnut chocolatey locks in some loose curls letting them down the shoulder. I moisturizered my skin before applying a light layer of foundation and dark red lipstick.

I took out the small ring box from the safe and smiled looking at it. Satisfied with my attire and look, I walked out picking my heart shaped velvet purse "Good evening Mam. Here" as soon as i walked out of the mansion the driver respectfully greeted me and gestured me to Limousine opening the door for me.

I passed him a small smile nodding my head at him and sat in the limousine.

************

The Limousine stopped at the hotel named 'Il Mio Amore Gattino' I don't know in what language was it written but the hotel was looking luxurious and lavish. Stunningly beautiful for the modern era. Everything was according to my preference like it was made according to my taste in interior.

I walked in and around 10 to 15 people were standing in order at the entrance. As soon as i stepped in they all greeted slightly bowing "Good Evening Mam......This way. Sir is waiting for you on the rooftop" Two of the men with the gold badges of initials M.M gestured me to the elevator. More like they were the body guards.

"Thank you" I politely uttered a small thanks smiling a little. Nowadays i am noticing that I am smiling quite more than usual. I think it's all because of Zayyan. He is changing me.....for good. I again had started to smile widely. A carefree smile.

As I stepped in the rooftop, the two body guards closed the door behind and i saw him standing staring at the moon placing his hands on the railing.
It seems he heard me coming in as he turned the second i walked towards him.

Seeing me his lips curled up in an wide smile. He was wearing a white shirt contrasted with the black tuxedo and pants and matched his velvet coat with my dress colour. Blood red. MashaAllah! Dashing and charming as ever.