•|8|• Á ₱L€Á$ÁÑT MÓRÑÍÑG

I came out of my thoughts when i felt him stirred up against my body

I came out of my thoughts when i felt him stirred up against my body. No No! Please don't wake up. But i know my luck very well.

I hurriedly closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. 'Ya Allah! Please only this once'

I tried to relax my body which was in his hold as i felt a piercing gaze on me. I bet he was awake. One thing was pricking me to the end. His gaze seemed soft and warm unlike his red rage full eyes. His hold on my waist was still firm and i could feel warmth radiating from his touch to my body.

Why didn't he tried to wake me up till now? Nor he passed any murderous glare. More importantly I was still in his hold, in his arms. He didn't tried to get away from me. Why?

Just as i was thinking all this, i felt him hovering over me. His warm breath was fanning over my face more specifically at my lips. He was so damn close to me. 'Ya Allah! My heart'

He softly pushed my chestnut chocolatey brown hair strands behind my ear. Allah knows how i tried my best not to get stiffened from his magical touch. A beautiful chuckle left his mouth. Damn his chuckle!

"I know you are awake kitten" I heard him whispering in my right ear lowly in his deep morning husky voice. This made my stomach to church up. I still kept my facade. Now I just wanted a miracle to happen to make me disappear from beneath him.

"Not going to open your eyes"? He asked in his deep dark voice. I laid still well aware of his gaze at my face.
"Think again kitten......" He paused as he trailed his right hand index finger against my cheek slowly stopping at my lips. What the hell he wants? And what's with him Calling me kitten all the time. I have a fudging name. For God sake.

"Because after this i will not ask politely, i will kiss the hell out of you kitten" And here you go ladies and gentlemen because i gasped loudly underneath him opening my eyes correction widening my eyes at him.

There was satisfactory smirk adorning his lips. I pushed him away hurriedly and ran towards the washroom. I heard his chuckle from behind and before entering the washroom i peeked at him from the corner of my eyes. He laid comfortably where i was laying some seconds ago and there was a stupid smile playing on his lips. Ugh! This embarrassment.

I stood infront of the mirror and i was flustered as red as a beetroot. I don't know from the embarrassment or from his words. Either way i was looking like an idiot infront of him.

I did Wuzu and debated with myself for like 10 minutes before walking out looking at my feet. But i was bumped in a wall. I rubbed my nose scrunching in anger. What the hell was the wall doing here? My nose must be red by now.

Wait. A. Second! Wall? I snapped my head up and met an amused pair of beautiful eyes and arms folded with one another. I averted my eyes and hurriedly walked passed him.

I didn't said anything but his eyes were on my every move. I wrapped a shawl around my head properly and picked up the prayer mat from the stand when he walked out of the washroom.

He picked up the prayer mat from the stand and laid it infront of me. I guess he is not comfortable to look for Masjid here that's why he is praying here but anyhow. It was a very refreshing feeling to pray with your husband. I am feeling contentment from yesterday.

We offered 'Fajr prayer' together and folding the prayer mats we placed it on the stand. In this suite i surely not going to get the Holy Book «Quran Pak» so, picking my phone up i started reciting Quran Pak. After 1 and half hour when i was done reciting, i looked at the time. It was 6:23Am to be exact. It was way too early.

I dared not to lay on the bed for now and above that i am feeling his hot gaze  from the last 1 and half hour.
Think Eda!

I undid my shawl from the head and wrapped it around myself, i put my phone to the charge and went towards the balcony. A cold breeze brushed across my body to make a chill rustled down my spine. I clenched my shawl more tightly.

I placed my hands on the railing, it was cold but it relaxed me. My chocolatey brown waves were flowing backward from my face as the breeze was fanning on my face. It was cold but i liked it in some way. Unknowningly my lips curled up in a very small smile as the icy air was relaxing my tense muscles.

And in no time i sneezed. Why the hell i am so sensitive to everything specially cold wind. Ugh! That's why winters are never for me but i really like winter season. I am in love with the silence which meets me in the season of the winter. Its just so calming and soothing.

I was feeling his gaze on my back all this time but thankfully he left me alone and didn't followed me to the balcony. I am really grateful for that.
I like my alone time. I just likes to stay alone.

After half an hour, I heard a knock on the balcony door. I turned and saw Zayyan's expressionless face. "Yes"? My voice as usual came out soft but low and meak. This problem is just infront of him i tell you. Doesn't matter how much i wanted to yell at him but as his eyes meet mine, i always lost my senses and forgot my every word and complain i wanted to say aloud to him.

"Breakfast" He gestured me inside, i tilted my head and saw the table full of food. I didn't even realized when he ordered the food or even when the food arrived. I was just so lost in the nature.

I silently followed him in.