•|30|• V€G€TÁTÎV€ $TÁT€ {LÁ$T}

"Please wake up Zayyan" Right now I am sitting beside Zayyan on the bed holding his hand while tears are flowing out of my eyes

"Please wake up Zayyan" Right now I am sitting beside Zayyan on the bed holding his hand while tears are flowing out of my eyes. It's been a total of 27 days, Zayyan is in coma.

That night when Zayyan got shot after shooting Farhan, it was hell on earth for me. It's all because of me. I should had died with my parents but i didn't, that bullet was supposed to be pierced my heart but it didn't. It's all because of me that Zayyan is like this. What a fool was i to start thinking that i am not unfortunate. Truth is i was, am and will always be unfortunate.

We are still in America and Zayyan isn't in the hospital as Baba Jani arranged everything at the mansion itself "Rest well and wake up quickly, I am going to offer 'Esha Prayer" I whispered in his ear lowly and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. This is my routine to kiss his cheek before leaving him. I refrain myself to cry while talking to him but my tears betray me every time.

I offered the Prayer, I recited some Surahs and blowed it on him. After that i started reciting 'Quran Pak' «The Holy Book» sitting beside him. After what felt like hours i closed the holy book, putting the Holy Book in the higher shelf i made my way out.

Mama Jaan and Hayfa were in kitchen preparing dinner as everyone likes to eat the food made by their wives. To think of it, I never made anything for Zayyan. I averted my eyes downward ashamed. I am not an ideal wife whereas he is perfect. Perfect son, perfect grandson, perfect brother, a double perfect husband.......Maybe i am not the one for him.

"Eda my dear, what happened"? Came Mama Jaan's sweet voice "Best friend come here"  Saying this Hayfa dragged me in the kitchen and made me sat on the stool of kitchen island.

"You are again overthinking right"? Hayfa asked as she sighed. I slowly shooked my head negatively. I am not thinking negatively, just reviewing the truth.

"Eda! Meri Jaan, please don't blame yourself, it's not your mistake. You know if Zain got to know about your self blaming then he is definitely going to be angry. Do you want him to be angry"? Mama asked stroking my hairs to the back. I shooked my head in No. She smiled instantly "That's like my Eda and don't overthink anything Eda, I am proud of my son and he is very strong. Just believe in Allah everything will be Okay"? I nodded my head "Why did you came downstairs"? Mama Jaan asked politely with a soft smile. How much they all smile, I know they are fighting their tears back.

"I wanted to help you guys" I replied softly "Not at all best friend. Go to your room and look after my aloof brother" Hayfa said teasingly pushing me outside "He isn't Aloof" I defended because he maybe seem arrogant and aloof but he is a very caring and a very kind hearted person.

"Ohhhhh! Getting defensive, are we"? Hayfa teased wriggling her eyebrows at me "Why are you getting jealous huh? She is not defending, her love is speaking up for him, right Eda"? Mama Jaan also teased. The word love strucked me hard. These 27 days were the reality check of my feelings for him. I am madly and deeply in love with him falling harder and harder with each passing second but i am scared, scared of loosing him.