•|14|• LÓV€ ÓR DÎ$LÎK€

As we got home

As we got home. It was dead silent as it was midnight. I turned to her. My kitten. I really love to call her kitten.

She was staring in nothingness. She is like this from yesterday infront of the airport. I don't know who she saw? Why she was so scared? But she cried in my embrace. She is not someone to cry easily. One thing i know is she isn't a cry baby but she cried in my arms, infront of me than that means something serious must've happened. I asked her many times but she kept quiet so, i let her be because first thing she needed was to calm down.

She didn't told me anything but i will make sure to destroy, if needed i will kill whoever made her cry. That's a promise and i never break my promises.

Maybe she will tell me when she develops enough trust on me. She hasn't uttered a single word after that not like she speaks very much but still she was way too quiet. Sometimes i feel like she speaks more less than me.

I uttered nonsense at her face on our wedding night but she just nodded her head and stood up from the bed. Seriously? She should've fought for herself, for her place but she didn't. I was very irritated.

I admit i wanted everything to my way and when she was doing everything according to my wishes, i wasn't a least bit happy. Her silence was pricking my wrong nerves.

I don't know what she thinks about me but i don't hate her, hate is a big word. I just don't liked her maybe was because now i started to like her presence around me. She is such a calm person.

Till now i don't know the real reason of her staying in our house. We just know she is Baba's closest friend Shahzaib khan's daughter and lone heiress to a multi international company in America. Her parents died that i understand but her being in our house i don't understand.

I tried my best to get the hidden information while i was in America but Baba has hidden it very well.

When she first came here, my first thought about her was, she is so beautiful. I liked her at that time maybe because we had one thing in common, she also speaks less like me.

Everything was going great until some months when i heard Baba Jani and Mama jaan talking about our marriage. I was stupified at this thought. How could they think like that?

At that time i understood one thing they will not give me a choice. From the very start i liked to have things my way and she being forced in my life wasn't fitting well with my ego.

As i started to ignore her, a intense dislike started to build in me and as my anger was way worse than Baba Jani, my glare was always intacted on her. I was a child, an 11 years old at that time for God sake. I thought if she hasn't came to this house then i shouldn't be forced to marry her. It wasn't like i liked someone else or love someone but still i didn't liked the thought of my parents forcing me.

Mama Jaan always say 'Anger and stubborness can destroy a person so try to keep these two in check' I truly never understood these words but surely i will try to.

I lived 7 years in America because i didn't wanted to be forced by my parents but at last they left me no choice. Baba Jani came to America himself to threaten me. They never asked for my opinion. Baba just ordered me and Mama being the sweetest lady just tried to make me understand saying that i will not regret it even a bit. I just have to give it a thought and try a little.

My first glance at her after seven years was on our nikkah day claded in a long maroon lehenga which was complimenting her white fair skin. No doubt she was breathtakingly Gorgeous. She was the first ever girl whom i stared at in my whole 28 years of life.

Although she had makeup on but i can clearly imagine her beautiful angelic face underneath. She was changed, She wasn't the girl anymore. She was the woman now. My Woman.

When she first fluttered her beautiful greyish eyes with the tint of honey in them i was literally lost in them. On our wedding night i saw her eyes for the very first time because before this she never looked at me in the eye. I have seen many different eye colours but hers was the most beautiful and out of the world.

And damn her lips correction her inviting plumps. I started to fear that i am lusting over her, for me it's one emotion whether it's love or dislike, lust wasn't an option.

Each and everything was attractive about her because i started to feel the very next day of our nikkah. I was even irritated with this thought that just in some mere hours she has started to rule my mind maybe my heart too.

For me it doesn't matter i hated her, disliked her or whatever, what matters to me was 'Now she had my name, for me what is mine will always remain mine and she was, is and will always be Mine'

I was always a possessive type, possessive for my things and now unknowningly i am very possessive for her that i estimated when i saw her talking to that stupid hotel guy. What was his name again? Leave it.

I was looking for her like a madman and she was talking to that guy infront of the hotel. But i took a sigh of relief seeing her safe and sound. I was more angry at myself. How can i be so stupid to let her roam alone in a city where she came for the first time.

Staying with her from last few days even at home, I noticed she was always nervous around me and don't know why i didn't liked it even a bit. I wanted her to be comfortable around me, not to always run away from me or nervous all the time.

In this trip which was supposed to be our honeymoon i got to know very new things about her. She do speaks for herself. She don't like to take wrong blame of others. She likes to travel. She is a caramel lover and now i guess Turkish coffee lover too. Most of all she was a hidden lioness in the disguise of a lamb.

She looks damn tempting when angry. When that day i woke up of her being so close to my face, I was first angry and i asked her too but seconds later i got to know mistake was mine as her hand was in my grasp but don't know why i wanted to tease her so i did and the way she said she was just pulling the blanket over me properly really made her look tempting and seductive in my eyes. Her puffed up red button nose when angry is very cute. She is actually damn cute.

Unknowningly the dislike of those 17 years started to fade away in just some hours of our Nikkah. Surely 'I DO' are the most two strong words.

I never hated her and now it seems that i don't even dislike her but i still don't know how i feel about her. The first night in the turkey of her being in my embrace was so damn peaceful and her Lavender fragrance i tell you is so intoxicated that unknowningly i am starting to crave her.

Love or dislike, namesake or on papers, one thing i am determined about is 'I will never let her go, let her leave me. She is Mine and will always be Mine'.

 She is Mine and will always be Mine'