•|27|• ẞÔÁRD ÔF DÎR€¢TÔR$

"You knew about it? How"? I asked as i saw the date of the meeting scheduled on the contract

"You knew about it? How"? I asked as i saw the date of the meeting scheduled on the contract. It was today. Zayyan asked me yesterday that i am ready to meet them or not? This only indicate that he already knew about the meeting and the contract.

"Of course! I know as i am the one to plan it" He replied in a duh tone as it wasn't something difficult. I furrowned both my eyebrows together in confusion as i was totally confused. When he saw my expressions he elaborated.

"My first step to destroy them was their company's bankruptcy. I want them on roads, so for that i made an small announcement as being M.M..........." he paused as he held an eye contact with me.

"I announced that if anyone dared to collaborate with k group of companies than any contract or collaboration with my company will be eliminated the very next second. The conclusion is no one have enough courage to stand against M.M, against me. So, they withdrawn their every investment with that company. And now that bastard left with no option came at your feet that maybe just maybe he could get a chance"

I was just looking at him with my mouth hang open. What a plan, i must say i am proud to be his life partner, his wife.

The authority and power he hold over the business world is just very impressive. Just his word and everyone are at his feet.

"Kitten"? He said as he waved his hand infront of my face "Huh"? A whisper left my mouth and his chuckle resounded in the office.
He ruffled my hairs saying "Don't tempt me kitten"

When i understood his meaning behind words, i instantly smacked his hand away uttering sternly but i know i am scarlet red right now "I am not" Why do he have this kind of effect on me?

"One last question. How they even got the contract with our company because uncle Michael would never do that"?

"Of course he will not unless........"
"There is a traitor in the company" i completed and both our lips curled up in an wide smile.

After that i engrossed myself in the work and Zayyan was doing his work on his iPad. Hours later we heard a knock and Zayyan said a faint come in as his eyes were still glued to his iPad. Uncle Michael came in and after a slight respectful bow he said politely "I apologize for the disturbance 'young madam' but it's time for the meeting with board of directors"

I saw the time and it really was the time for meeting. I sighed internally thinking i lost the track of time while working. I nodded at uncle and stood up.

I turned towards Zayyan and saw him still staring at the screen very seriously as his eyebrows were slightly furrowned together "Zayyan"?