Fluff! Lost Hat

A\N: Thank you all so much for the support with this story! This part isn't requested. Anyways, enjoy!

Chuuya loves his hat. Almost as much as he loves you! Something happened to his hat.

"Y\N have you seen my hat?" Your ginger boyfriend asked. "No, why?" He looked agitated. "It's gone," he always wore his hat. He probably knocked it off the nightstand while he was sleeping.

It's been hours. He still hasn't found his hat. "Y\N did you do something to it?" He finally asked you. The truth is- you did hide it. You wanted to see what he would do. The poor boy had spent his whole day looking for it. Now, right before him, the person to made him look everywhere all day.

You stood there and looked at him. You had a blank expression. Although, if this kept on, you'd surely burst out laughing, giving it away. "Y\N," he looked desperate. The poor boy just wanted his hat back. What did he even do to deserve this?

"So what do you want for dinner?" you innocently asked, avoiding the question before. "Y\N where's my hat," he figured it out. "Please I really want it back, it means a lot to me." He grabbed your hands and looked into your E\C eyes. "Please," he asked, with a sense of desperation.

"Fine, ill go get it." He smiled at this. You kissed his cheek and walked to the hiding place, in a cabinet. When you walked back to him with his hat, he looked a bit sad. "Y\N why'd you hide it?" He asked. "I just wanted to see how you would react," guilt hit you. You knew the ginger loves his hat. Why did you hide it?

"I'm sorry Chuuya," you looked down. He hugged you and kissed you km the cheek. "I forgive you, but don't and I mean don't ever do that again." You looked at him and put his beloved hat back on his head. "I promise." He smiled and tucked a strand on your hair behind your ear, and then proceeded to kiss you.

"I love you Chuuya," "I love you too, Y/N"

A\N: This honestly kinda hurt to make. Poor guy loves his hat. Anyways, thanks for reading!!

Chuuya x F!Reader One shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara