Fluff! Luck

A/N: Sorry guys I've been writing for my other two stories

The Port Mafia executives were all drunk. It didn't take much for Chuuya to get drunk, he's a lightweight.

"Chuu we need to go home," you were trying to drag him away. "Cmon baby, just one more sip?" "No, you're already drunk. I'm not carrying you home."

He complied and let you help him walk away.

When you got home, he flopped down on the couch. "I'm so tired baby," he finally admitted. You tried to pick him up, but failed. "You need to go in the bedroom if you're gonna go to sleep."

He got up and once again, let you help him to the bedroom.

He took off his jacket and vest, and then threw himself onto the bed. You had to take off his choker.

"Can we cuddle?" He looked at you with a smile. "Sure." You lay down next to him.

He immediately grabbed your waist to pull you closer. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his nose.

"I love you so so so so so much, you don't even understand how much I love you." He confessed. "I love you too," you replied with a smile.

The rest of the night was filled with you and Chuuya cuddling and saying 'I love you' over and over again.

You and Chuuya finally fell asleep around 1 am. That morning, he woke up first. When he opened his eyes, he saw you, his girlfriend, sound asleep. He kissed your forehead and whispered "I'm so damn lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend like you."

A/N: Sobs just a little idea I had.