Dazais Sister! Chuuya x Reader

A/N: This Oneshot was requested by selenaschneider2019! Enjoy!

Your name is Y/N Dazai. You're a member of the Armed Detective Agency. Dazai is your older brother. It just so happens that you and his enemy, Chuuya Nakahara, have a secret relationship together.

"Y/nnnn can you write this paper for me?" Dazai asked. He's so lazy. He always asks you to do his work for him. Your phone rang. Your boyfriend, Chuuya, was calling you.

Immediately, you got up and walked to a different room. Little did you know Dazai followed you. You answered the phone.

"Hey babe," a familiar voice said on the phone. "Hey sweetheart, is something wrong?" Naturally, you got worried because Chuuya almost never calls you during the day. You could hear gunfire in the background. Did he really call you while he's on a mission?

"No, im fine. I just wanted to talk to you, that's all."

"It sounds like you're in the middle of something."

"No, really it's fine. I'm almost done."

"Oh, ok. So whatcha been doing?"

"Just paperwork until I had to go clear a warehouse from a bunch of dumbasses."

"Sounds fun."

"I wish. What have you been up to?"

"Just paperwork, and dealing with my brother."

"Have you had lunch yet?"

"No, have you?"

"Nope, do you wanna meet up somewhere to eat lunch?"

"Sure, where?"

"Meet me at the park. We can figure it out there."

"Ok! What time?"

"I should be done in about 10 minutes, so let's say 30 minutes from now?"

"Ok!"

"I'll see you then, love."

"I'll see you later Chuuya."

"I love you."

"Love you too."

He hung up.

It was currently 12:30. You had to be at the park by 1:00. You turned around, only to be met by a very angry brother.

"Who the hell was that?" He asked. It was more rhetorical than anything. He already heard you say Chuuyas name. "Just a friend of mine." "So you called this friend 'sweetheart' and then said you love them?" Oh shit. He heard the whole conversation.

"Ok, fine, that was my boyfriend." You knew you were going to regret telling him all of this. You knew he hated Chuuya. "What's his name then?" "Chuuya Nakahara" you answered, confidently.

You didn't care if your brother hated Chuuya. You love Chuuya. He's everything to you.

"Break up with him" Dazai ordered. "No, you can't make me." You weren't about to be forced to break up with him. That wasn't about to slide.

Eventually, you both ended up arguing. It was pretty bad. Other members of the agency watched as it happened. It ended with you storming out to go see Chuuya.

You got there in time and had a nice lunch with him. You explained what happened, and how you didn't want to go back there ever again. You don't care if you ever see Dazai again. You just want to be with your boyfriend.

You joined the Port Mafia to be with Chuuya. When Dazai found out, he went ballistic. Kunikida had to knock him out to make him shut up.

In the end, you and Chuuya got married. Obviously, you still saw Dazai, but you two weren't on good terms.

A/N: This is kinda jumbled up I'm sorry