Colder by the minute

A\N: Hello everyone!! Thank you so much for 400 reads!! Just a disclaimer on this oneshot, its based of a song from the Frozen musical on Broadway. Hopefully this makes sense.

You had been struck by an ability

You had been struck by an ability. There was ice in your heart. Only an act of true love could save you. The Port Mafia was already a mess. Osamu Dazai was captured and it would be decided if he would die or not. To top it off, the ability user who struck you created a snow storm. How will your boyfriend find you?

And born of cold and winter air, the storm inside her grew. The skies grew thin, the wind picked up, her mind grew dark, the cold wind blew.

"I charge Executive Osamu Dazai with treason, and sentence him to death." Mori called out.

Executive Nakahara had already been informed on what state your in. The Black Lizard was supposed to kill Dazai. Chuuya had to get to you. After all, you ARE a Port Mafia executive AND his girlfriend.

"Wait, no not like this" Dazai broke free and ran.

And the storm raged on
And they were ravaged by the wrath of snow
And the wind blew fear
And the storm would grow
Colder by the minute

'Keep walking, Y\N. Don't stop. Don't rest. He's out her somewhere.' You thought. 'I can feel the ice in my heart, in my chest, I don't care' you were weakened by the ice in your heart. If you didn't get to Chuuya, you'd become a ice statue.

'I've got to reach you from the storm somehow, because the only thing that can save me now is your love!' You think to yourself.

"Y\N?! Where are you?!" Chuuya calls out. He's desperate, he can't lose you. Not now. Not like this.

Colder by the minute

                                       -Dazais side of the story-

'I can't run, can't stop, can't breath, can't live, but I can't die.' Dazai thought

"Dazai, listen," Tachihara called out.

'Can't hope to fix this mess yet somehow still I have to try!'

"Please, surrender!"

He still ran, thinking to himself. Would this ever end?

                                               -Y\Ns side-

And the north wind howled
And they were trapped within the walls of white

'Don't give into the ice. Don't give into the cold.' You think. This can't be how you die. Not here.

"Y\N, if you can hear my voice please! Say something!" Poor Chuuya is getting more desperate by the second.

And the storm raged on
And nature tore the world apart
And all was lost
To the frozen heart

The storm has gotten worse and worse. Chuuya found himself back at the Port Mafia headquarters. You weren't far. Not far at all.

Dazai was your friend. You could even call him your best friend. You didn't want him to die, you were going to vote against it.

Dazai also managed to go back to the Port Mafia headquarters. It was as if all of this was perfectly put into place.

"Dazai you can't run from this!" Hirotsu called out.

Dazai turned around and started to negotiate.

"Where is Y\N, where's my girlfriend!" Chuuya desperately asked Mori. Of course Dazai overheard this, and stopped to listen. The others were also intrigued.

And then, the words he didn't want to hear came out.

"im sorry but shes dead, Executive Nakahara."

No. He couldn't believe it. Why you? No, you couldn't be dead. It can't be true!

Chuuya stood in shock. He fell to the ground and cried. Dazai, being what you could call your best friend, also broke down and cried.

And the wind blew soft
And in their grief, the storm stood still

"Chuuya?" A voice called out. No, it was...your voice! Chuuya looked up and ran towards you. You were running towards him. He had to save you!

Tachihara had a knife. He was going to stab Dazai!

"Dazai!"

You ran over to Dazai, and prevented Tachihara from stabbing him.

But you froze

Dazai felt horrible. He was the reason Chuuya couldn't save you. Everyone stood in shock.

Chuuya ran over to your frozen figure and hugged you. "DAMNIT" was all he could say while crying.

Maybe it wasn't to late.

Everyone stood and watched poor Chuuya cry his heart out.

But then a miracle happened.

You started to thaw! The storm was also going away! When you hugged Chuuya back, he couldn't believe it. He hugged you tighter than ever. Dazai and many other people, including Akutagawa also hugged you.

Dazai also thanked you for saving him from dying painfully. In the end, the Port Mafia decided to leave Dazai alive, so Chuuya could use corruption.

A\N: I hope this made any sense. I didn't proofread either. Colder by the minute is also a really good song, go listen to it. Have a nice day/night!