Fluff!News

Warning: This hasn't been proofread yet

       Was this really happening? You thought to yourself

       Was this really happening? You thought to yourself. What am I gonna do with my job? How will I tell Chuuya?

   The ginger lay his head on your shoulder, watching TV. "Hey Chuuya, I gotta tell you something." He sat up to face you, A little bit confused. "What's wrong Y\N? He asked.

      "You know how we did a little- thing a few days ago?" It was a dumb question, but how else would you start it? Chuuya looked confused. He thinks he knows what your trying to say.

      "So, uh," you trailed off on your words. You don't know how to tel him. "Y\N," he started. "Are you trying to tell me that you're pregnant?"

        "Yeah," at least he was smart enough to guess it. "I wasn't sure how to tell-" you were interrupted by Chuuya kissing you. He was happy. You were happy.

        "What are we gonna do about my job, it's way to dangerous." You asked him. "I'll work something out with Mori, that is, if you want to keep it." You couldn't help but smile because Chuuya respected if you wanted to keep it or not.

        "I want to ______"

A - Keep it

        "I want to keep it." He smiled at you. "I'll work something out with Mori as soon as I can."

        He kissed you again. You loved him so much. Plus, you don't have to go into fights for a while.

B - Don't keep it

   "I don't think I'm ready for being a mother, nor do I want to go through the process of this yet."

    He smiled at you. "Don't worry Y\N, I'm sorry for doing this to you. I should've worn protection." Chuuya looked guilty. "It's alright Chuuya, I forgive you."

A\N: I hope this made sense. Thanks for reading!