Fluff! Surprise!!!

A/N: Ahhaha i had to

A/N: Ahhaha i had to. Im not saying what goofiness Chuuya came up with as a surprise

You sat on Chuuyas lap on the couch. The sun was about to set. You both got off work (extremely) early.

"Hey babe, do you wanna go somewhere fancy for dinner?" He asked. "What's the occasion?" You asked, a little suspicious.

"I just thought maybe we could eat dinner together, and of course it has to be fancy. You're my girlfriend after all, and it's not like we don't have the money for it." Technically he is right. You're both mafia executives, so it wouldn't really do anything to your bank accounts.

"Alright, where are we going?" You ask. "You know that place that's super hard to get renovations to?" "Mhm?" He winked at you. "Wait, you knew I'd say yes to going out with you tonight? And holy crap! How did you get those renovations?" You were ecstatic!

"Ah, I have my ways. Besides, a beautiful girl like you deserves to get to go there." "You're so sneaky. What time are the renovations for?" You looked at the clock. It was 5:38 pm. "Not until 7:30, so you have some time to get ready."

"Ok!" You kissed his forehead, got up, and skipped to your room. He followed you.

Getting ready was a little difficult. You didn't know what you should wear to such a fancy restaurant. You took a shower, and then chose a f/c dress to wear. You wore the dress, which wasn't too revealing, with (a color that makes sense) heels.

After you finished your hair and makeup, you were finally done! You walked out and saw Chuuya. He wore a black dress shirt, a white tie, and his choker, and his fedora.

"Damn, you look stunning," he said as he looked at you, up and down. "Aw, thanks. You look very handsome Chuu." He smirked, and then extended his hand. "Shall we?" You giggled a little and then took his hand. "We shall."

The car ride wasn't much different as it usually is. He looked at you, lovingly, more than usual. You didn't mind. You didn't think anything of it.

Dinner was absolutely delicious. You and Chuuya sat at a small table across from each other. There was a rose in the center. The food was... oh my god. It was nothing like you've ever tasted. Gordon Ramsey would be pleased.

Something that made you a little suspicious was the fact that Chuuya only drank one glass of wine. You brushed it off thinking that it was because he is is driving.

You felt bad that he payed for dinner. He insisted on it. He was also faster at getting his card out. You starting thinking of ways to give him some money for it. Your thoughts were interrupted when he said "there's another place I want to take you."

On that car ride, he looked a little nervous. He was still that confident, arrogant, stubborn guy you fell in love with, but he just seemed off. Maybe he's stressed out from work.

He stopped the car in front of a bunch of grass. The grass was right in front of the river. He walked you over to a nearby tree. "It's so calm here." He stated. "Yeah, I wish it could always be this calm." He suddenly kissed your cheek. You turned a little pink, even though you're used to it by now.

He held you very close to him from behind. You both looked up at the night sky. It gave Chuuya some courage. Courage he needed for this.

He let go of you without warning. Assuming it was time to leave, you turned around.

When you turned around, you saw the love of your life holding a little box, on one knee. "Y/n, you're everything to me. I love you so much that, I don't even know how to put it into words," he started crying. "Damn, I'm not really good at putting words together, but I know you're the one for me." He opened the small box, which revealed a beautiful diamond ring.

"Y/n, will you marry me?"

You were trying to stop tears from falling. You hugged him very tightly. "Yes! Oh my god yes! Chuuya I love you so much!" He grabbed one of your hands and slid the ring onto your ring finger.

Now, he kissed you. He held you close. He was the happiest man alive. You both cried in each others arms. You both were so happy that you didn't even realize the tears were falling.

He was yours.

You were his.

A/N: I might do a wedding oneshot. I have Satisfied stuck in my head lol. This was kinda hard to make. It took two hours haha.