Fluff! Late nights

You both came home from your work at the Port Mafia late that night

    You both came home from your work at the Port Mafia late that night. It was 4am. You and your partner, Chuuya Nakahara, were cuddled up on your shared bed.

    You haven't said a word to each other since you both lay down. Not only was it an extremely long day, it was very stressful! Chuuya called you into his office multiple times just to help him calm down.

     He held you very close. He kissed your forehead every few minutes. You both wanted to sleep, but you also wanted to spend time together.

     It's not often you can just cuddle with your boyfriend like this. He often fell asleep with you on the couch after eating dinner. He hated working so late. He hated when you had to stay up just to make sure the man eats.

     It was very cold in the room. Probably a good thing you and Chuuya were so close. The blankets are pretty thin and if you weren't cuddling together, you'd probably be freezing.

       After about 30 more minutes, you both fell asleep. You both had never slept so peacefully. When you woke up, it was 12pm already. You both decided to go to work later.

       You and your boyfriend enjoyed a afternoon together, in his office. Chuuya insisted you stay with him, so he doesn't call for you so much. Every few minutes he would look at you and say "I love you Y\N."

A\N: sorry for not putting any dialogue, I didn't really know what to write for that. Please feel free to suggest anything you want me to write, with credit given of course. Thanks for reading!