Port Mafia Boss! Chuuya x reader PART 2 (Lime)

A/N: So...THANKS FOR 1000 READS!! LIKE WHAT? Anyway this IS a lime. Enjoy

Right now, Chuuya has you against the wall, pinning your hands above your head

Right now, Chuuya has you against the wall, pinning your hands above your head. "What did I say about trying to escape me?" He left no space in between you and him. "What're you gonna do about it 'boss of the Port Mafia'," you knew how he would react. He gave you a passionate kiss.

His tongue entered your mouth without permission.  You had to admit it, you love when he's dominant. He started to kiss your neck, and you couldn't help but moan. "Good girl, Y/N," he said in a seductive tone. 

His hands started to go all around your body. By now, you both were on the floor. Chuuya sat on top of you, holding you down. He messed with your tie, and the buttons on your shirt. When those were off, he cupped your cheek and smiled at you lovingly.

Sometimes you forgot how sweet he can be. You forget about the boy you feel in love with. You forget about how kind he is, but worries that acting in kindness would ruin his reputation as a mafioso.  Sometimes you wish he would leave the Port Mafia. What is a kind person like him doing here?

After looking at you for a few seconds, Chuuya took off your skirt and leggings. He left your socks on because they were knee-high. "C-Chuuya this is embarassing." you said. "Relax my love, there's no guards in here right now. I asked them to leave us alone, remember?" He reassured you. 

Chuuya knew it wasn't fair if you only had your undergarments on. He took off his clothes, leaving his boxers on. He kept his choker on. He looked good in it, and he knew it.

"Chuuya, can you please leave my bra on..." you asked. "Of course sweetheart, if you change your mind I want to know." Chuuya respects your wishes and started to put his fingers lower. He was about to tease you...but then Akutagawa came in the office. "Sir, you summoned m-" he cut himself off at the sight of..well...his boss and his girlfriend in a rather...inappropriate manor. "A-Akutagawa...shit" Chuuya mutterd to himself. He covered you as much as he could. "I'll make it up to you later, sweetheart. I'm sorry."

You were a blushing mess. Poor Aku couldn't move.He was traumatized. 

A/N: I'm sorry guys I know I did Aku dirty.