Toilet-bound Chuuya-kun

A\N: Im trying out a AU. This one is Toilet Bound Hanako kun AU. I hope you enjoy! Also,if you ever have time please watch the anime! It's really good. Also, I did NOT proof read beforehand.

"Did you hear about the seven wonders of the school?"

In the third stall in the girls' bathroom, on the third floor of the old building lives Hanako-san, who grants a wish to anyone who summons her. But in exchange, she takes something very precious from them. When they realize it, its too late.

To call her, knock three times. And then, say..

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there?"

Three times...knock three times. Why were you doing this?

One

Two

Three

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there?"

Must be a lie. Nothing happened. No evil spits or anything.

Well, that's what you had hoped.

"Well, well, well," a male voice was heard. "Some dumbass actually believed it," he was mocking you! Wait, why is a boy in the girls bathroom!?

"H-Hey you can't be here!" You shout, knowing he probably didn't care. 'It's probably a pervert' you thought to yourself. Although, in this situation, that would be the least of your problems.

Something touched your shoulder. "Turn around dumbass," a male voice said. In fear, you turned around to punch him, but your hand...it went threw something...or...someone?

"AHHHH" you scream in fear. You put your arms over your head and sat on the floor. "Hey, are you alright?" The voice asked. You got up and stepped back. You looked up to see a ginger boy. He was wearing and old school uniform, see-through, and he had ghostly orbs floating beside him.

"Y-your'e a-" "an apparition" he cut you off. "The seventh of the seven wonders in the school, Hanako-san of the bathroom. Pleased to meet you."

"You're Hanako-san!?" You ask, confused. "Where's the bob cut, the red skirt, and you're supposed to be a girl," you even sounded confused. "That stuff isn't exactly in fashion these days. You can call me Hanako-kun or Chuuya-kun, which is also my name." This Chuuya boy...he looked so...normal?

"Look, I am a boy, but the rest of the rumors you heard are true. I grant one wish to the one who summons me and take one thing as payment. You've got one, don't ya? Why not tell me your wish, eh?" He seemed genuine. "How do I know you aren't some perverted ghost?" It COULD be a trick.

"Alright I'm done, bye," he started to float away. "Hey wait! I take it back! A boy Hanako-san is pretty cool!" It was a half lie. Honestly, you were pretty intrigued by this boy. "Cool..." He repeated. "Alright then, tell me your name and wish!" He was happy now.

'That was easy' you think to yourself. "My name is L\N Y\N and my wish is for the person I like to return my feelings right away!" You couldn't help but think of him. That boy... Osamu Dazai...you only like him because he's hot.

You explained to Chuuya how much you like Dazai and why. Chuuya looked really jealous. But why? "Alright fine, I'll grant your shitty ass wish." He looked pissed. 'What's his deal?' You think to yourself.

"Actually..." He started "I wanna know you more before I grant this wish of yours, got it?"

Little did you know how fond of him you would grow. Maybe you're even in love with him. Only time will tell.

A\N: hey!! I hope you guys enjoyed this. Let me know if you wanna see any other Chuuya x reader anime cross overs! I also need some ideas for writing. I'm out of ideas. Anyways bye bye!