ANGST! Satisfied

A/n: so in this oneshot Chuuya and your best friend are married

A/n: so in this oneshot Chuuya and your best friend are married. You and Chuuya are obviously in love, but your best friend loves him and you want her to be happy. You're also Moris daughter. This oneshot is based off of Satisfied. Italics are thoughts.

.................................................................................

I remember that night, I just might regret that night for the rest of my days.

I remember those boys tripping over themselves to win our praise.

I remember that dreamlike candlelight, like a dream that you can't quite place.

But Chuuya, I'll never forget the first time I saw your face. I have never been the same.

Intelligent eyes in a hunger-pang frame, and when you said "Hi, " I forgot my dang name.

Set my heart aflame, ev'ry part aflame. This is not a game.

All you could think about is when you first met Chuuya.

"You strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied," he said. "I'm sure I don't know what you mean." You reply, staring into his beautiful eyes. "You forget yourself."

"You're like me, I'm never satisfied," he said. "Is that right?"

He was smiling. Oh, that precious smile of his.

"I have never been satisfied"

"My name is Y/n Mori" you introduced yourself. "Chuuya Nakahara." "Where's your family from?" You ask. "Unimportant, there's a million things I haven't done,"

So, so, so,

So this is what it feels like to match wits with someone at your level! What the hell is the catch? It's the feeling of freedom, of seeing the light. It's Ben Franklin with a key and a kite. You see it right?

The conversation lasted two minutes, maybe three minutes. Everything we said in total agreement.

It's a dream and it's a bit of a dance, a bit of a posture, it's a bit of a stance.

He's a bit of a flirt, but I'mma give it a chance

I asked about his fam'ly, did you see his answer? His hands started fidgeting, he looked askance. He's penniless, he's flying by the seat of his pants.

At this time, Chuuya is 15 years old. You're both a month apart in age. You take in everything about him. His hair, his eyes, his smile, everything.

Handsome, boy does he know it. Peach fuzz and he can't even grow it. I wanna take him far away from this place, then I turn and see my best friends face and she is helpless.

And I know she is helpless.

And her eyes are just helpless

Then I realize three fundamental truths at the exact same time.

"Where are you taking me?" He asks, confused. "I'm about to change your life," you respond. "Then by all means, lead the way."

Number one!

I'm a girl in a world in which my only job is to marry rich. My father has no sons so I'm the one who has to social climb for one, so I'm the oldest and the wittiest and the gossip in Yokohama is insidious.

And Chuuya is penniless. Ha, that doesn't mean I want him any less

"(Best friends name), it's a pleasure to meet you!" She said to Chuuya.

"(Her last name)?" He asked. "My best friend!"

Number two!

He's after me because I'm Moris daughter. That elevates his status. I'd have to be naive to set that aside.

Maybe that is why I introduce him to (best friends name), now that's his bride.

Nice going Y/n, he was right, you will never be satisfied.

Number three!

I know my best friend like I know my own mind.

He will never find anyone as trusting or as kind. If I tell her that I love him she'd be silently resigned, he'd be mine.

She would say 'I'm fine', she'd be lying. But when I fantasize at night, it's Chuuya's eyes.

As I romanticize what might have been if I hadn't sized him up so quickly.

At least my dear best friend is his wife...

At least I keep his eyes in my life...

Back in the present, it's their wedding. You and Chuuya have a secret relationship. It still hurt to see them together. You and your best friend became distant. You were the maid of honor. You were making a toast.

"To the groom!" You started. "To the bride!"

Tears were starting to rapidly fall down.

"From your best friend who is always by your side." It was too hard to not just tell everyone about your secret relationship with Chuuya. You knew why he got engaged to her.

He was in denial about how much he loves you.

He wants you.

Not her.

He had already proposed by the time he accepted it, and so he has you on the side.

He promises to marry you one day, when your best friend is gone.

You already have that planned out.

"May you always be satisfied," you finished.

And I know she'll be happy as his bride, at least, for the remaining time she has alive.

Her death won't matter, you won't cry.

She only has until the poison kicks in.

I will never be satisfied.

A/n: sooooo yea there was a bit of a twist. Honestly, I would do anything for Chuuya.