ANGST Chuuya x Reader

A/N: hahaha sorry more angst

A/N: hahaha sorry more angst. This does have more stuff from Hamilton. Sorry I'm a theatre kid.

The Port Mafia had sent you and Chuuya on a mission together. It was extremely dangerous.

There was a man. He held a gun to your head. Chuuya was a few feet in front of you. It was bait. If Chuuya even flinched the man would shoot you.

After a while, Chuuya looked down, because of the thought of you dying. His head also moved down.

You heard a gunshot.

Was is this?

Where are you?

What's going on?

I imagine death so much it feels more like a memory. Is this where it gets me, on my feet, sev'ral feet ahead of me? I see it coming, do I run or fire my gun or let it be?

Everything is so strange.

It's so quiet.

Yet so loud.

There is no beat, no melody

Chuuya, my first friend, my husband, maybe the last face I ever see. Is this how you'll remember me? What if this bullet is my legacy?

It's so cold.

There's a ringing in your ears.

Everything is happening in slow motion.

What is this?

Legacy, what is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you never get to see. Yokohama, you great unfinished symphony, you sent for me

You let me make a difference, a place where even orphan immigrants can leave their fingerprints and rise up. I'm running out of time, I'm running, and my time's up, wise up, eyes up

I catch a glimpse of the other side

Chuuya leads a soldiers' chorus on the other side. Our son is on the other side. He's with my mother on the other side. My father is watching from the other side

The pain started to hit you.

It was sharp.

Unforgiving.

Your fate was inevitable.

Teach me how to say goodbye. Rise up, rise up, rise up, Chuuya!

Chuuya!

How will he take care of your son and daughter alone?

Your daughter was only a few months old.

This can't be the end.

It can't be!

My love, take your time. I'll see you on the other side. Raise a glass to freedom!

After the man shot you, Chuuya showed no mercy.

He carried your body back to the base. He had to have a proper service for you, and he told himself you're alive.

When he got home that night to your kids, he broke down crying. Your three year old son was beside Chuuya, not understanding the situation.

(Sons name) asks "Daddy, is mommy ok? Why isn't she home?" Chuuya looked at the boy. He hugged him tight. He couldn't lose the rest of his family. "Mommy won't be home for a while. We're gonna be ok. I promise we'll be ok. I promise I'll protect you and your sister like I should've protected your mother." The poor three year old didn't understand.

After a few years passed, Chuuya still visits your grave every day. Both of your kids are aware of your death. Chuuya hasn't even thought once about being with another person.

He loves you too much.

Eventually, an enemy organization found out about your kids.

They killed the kids and the babysitter while Chuuya was out on a mission.

He joined you and your children by committing suicide one hour after he found your children in a bloody mess, dead.

A/N: Sorry guys it's a little gruesome but like there's Hamilton and Chuuya so <3