Lime! Stress

A\N: This contains a little bit of mature topics

A\N: This contains a little bit of mature topics. Minors beware!!

         Being a Port Mafia executive is hard work, even for Chuuya! He gets stressed out a lot and even wonders if you're ok. Sometimes it's a bit much for him.

       He was sitting on the couch next to you. He didn't have a good day. He was extremely stressed out too. He looked like he was really thinking hard about something. What could it be?

       "Y\N," he said. "Yes, Chuuya?" You asked. He innocently smiled and then patted his lap. "Why don't you sit here?" Now, he had a slight smirk on his face. "Why," you asked the ginger. "Because I haven't had a good day," you felt bad for him.

       You moved yourself onto his lap. Now he really smirked. It's not everyday that he gets this. "I love you soo much Y\N,"  "I love you too, Chuuya."

          "I don't wanna leave this moment." He said, after a awkward silence. "Y\N, face me." You turned yourself so you were face to face. He started kissing you. He started at your cheek, pulled your shirt down, and then down to your neck. You couldn't help but moan when he found your sweet spot.

         He started biting and sucking on it, leaving a purple mark on your neck. His hands then started to explore your body. You didn't want him to stop, but you both had work tomorrow!

           "But Y\N I want you," his voice deepened when he said this. "I want you right now," you loved when he was like this.

         You wanted him too. You really wanted him. "My my, Y\N, are you getting wet?" You didn't realize how wet you were getting, just thinking about him and what he could do. It looked as if he was thinking about the same thing you were, judging by the bulge starting to show in his pants.

       You leaned in and you both shared a passionate kiss. He bit your lip, asking for entrance, and then you moaned as you felt his tongue in your mouth. The kiss broke, for you both to breathe. He picked you up and walked to your shared room, excited for what was to come.

   A\N: there's a slight chance I might make a part two for this, which would be a lime. Depends on how it goes. Anyway, thanks for reading!