A note from Chuuya

A\N: Chuuya would definitely be the romantic type. I did not proofread. Enjoy!

You were sitting at home, alone, watching your favorite show on Netflix

You were sitting at home, alone, watching your favorite show on Netflix. Chuuya wouldn't be there for a while. He had to go out of the country for work.

You got up and went to the kitchen. In the kitchen, you saw your favorite candy, a teddy, and a note from Chuuya.

My beloved Y/N,

I'm sorry I'm not there right now. I hope you like the little gifts I got you. Y/N, I want you to know that I would give anything to be with you right now. I want to cuddle you until the day we die. I want to hold you forever. I want to wipe away the pain you feel. Please don't feel lonely. You can always call me, and if I don't pick up I promise I'll make it up to you. I want to see your beautiful e/c eyes. I want to play with your soft h/c hair. I want to kiss you until we die. I want to be there with you. It hurts me too, sweetheart. Baby, I ask for you to please not worry too much about me. You know I wouldn't die on a lousy mission. Not now. Not anytime soon.

You see that teddy? It's for you to hold onto when I'm not there. It's to remind you to not think you can drink your feelings away. It's for you to not feel lonely. Just don't spray my cologne on it to make it smell like me. I know you will anyway. I'm going to miss kissing you goodnight for these few days. Please make sure to eat, drink water, and sleep properly. I love you, Y/N.

                                                                     With love,

                                                                 Your boyfriend, Chuuya Nakahara

As you read the last paragraph you couldn't help but cry. You put the note down and grabbed the teddy bear he gave you, and ran to your shared bathroom. Just like he said you would, you sprayed a little bit of his cologne in it. Maybe these few days won't be as bad as you thought.

A\N: I really hope the note doesn't have anything weird because I have the song Baby stuck in my head. Anyways, thanks for reading, and wow!! Almost 700 reads!! That's insane! Thank you so much for the support!