Fluff! Helpless

A/N: In this story Ranpo is your older brother

A/N: In this story Ranpo is your older brother. The Port Mafia and the agency are having some peace event. This oneshot is based off of Helpless from Hamilton. Italics are your thoughts.

Your name is Y/n Edogawa. You wore a red dress. The Port Mafia and ADA were at peace. The bosses decided to throw a fancy party because of it.

You work for the ADA. You've met Chuuya a few times, but this is the first time you've really payed attention to him.

Right now, you're standing next to Ranpo, subconsciously looking at Chuuya.

Boy, you got me helpless. Look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit. I'm helpless.

Damn. Why the hell are his eyes so pretty?

Down for the count, and I'm drownin' in 'em.

I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight. We were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night. Laughin' at my brother as he's dazzling the room. Then you walked in, and my heart went 'boom'.

To Ranpo, it was clear you had a huge crush on Chuuya. He just watched you, and tried to get your attention away from Chuuya.

Tryin' to catch your eye from the side of the ballroom. Everybody's dancin' and the band's top volume. Grind to the rhythm as we wine and dine. Grab my brother and whisper, "Yo, this one's mine"

Ranpo saw how you looked at Chuuya. Ranpo made his way across the room to Chuuya, and you got nervous, thinking, 'What's he gonna do?'

Ranpo grabs Chuuya by the arm, you think 'I'm through.' Then Chuuya looks at you, and suddenly I'm helpless.

Oh, look at those eyes, the sky's the limit. I'm helpless, I know. Down for the count and I'm drowning in 'em.

"Where are you taking me?" Chuuya asks, "I'm about to change your life," Ranpo replies. "Fine, lead the way."

Chuuya looked at you a certain way. It was how you thought you were looking at him.

"Y/n Edogawa, it's a pleasure to meet you" you say, shaking. "Edogawa?" Chuuya repeats. "My sister," Ranpo adds. "I just wanna say, your fighting skills are amazing!" You say, not really thinking. "Oh, thanks. You aren't too bad yourself," he also didn't exactly think. He felt hot and nervous for some reason.

You both talked for the rest of the night, and even exchanged numbers.

One week later, I'm texting you nightly. Now my life gets better every message that you send to me.

You and Chuuya started dating. A few years in, he asked you to be his wife. You gladly accepted.

Two years later, in the living room stressin'. My brother's stone-faced while you ask him for his blessin'.

After about an hour, Ranpo finally gave Chuuya permission to marry you.

I'm dying inside as you wine and dine, and I'm tryin' not to cry, 'cause there's nothing that your mind can't do.

"Y/n, I don't have a dollar to my name, an acre of land, a troop to command, a dollop of fame. All I have is my honor, a tolerance for pain, a couple of college credits and my top-notch fighting skills," Chuuya said, while looking into your eyes.

"I've been livin' without a family since I was a child. My parents died, I grew up buckwild.

As long as I'm alive, Y/n, swear to god you'll never feel alone," he kissed your forehead."

I do, I do, I do, I do. I've never felt so helpless.

Down for the count and I'm drownin' in 'em.

'Yo, my live is gon' be fine 'cause Y/ns in it.' Chuuya thought.

I look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit, I'm helpless. Down for the count, and I'm drownin' in 'em.

A/n: guys I promise I'll make a wedding oneshot